Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spring Jordan Sandals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spring Jordan Sandals

Spring Jordan Sandals

Spring is fast approaching, and I cannot tell you how excited I am

. Soon we'll cast those chunky sweaters, bulky coats and those pesky clunky boots for light spring dresses, cool shorts and more importantly, beautiful sandals! That's right girls, this spring's hottest item has to be the sandal, but not just any sandal: the Jordan sandals. When it comes to those beautiful and warm spring days, a regular sneaker or boot just cannot do. That's why a fabulous these beautiful pieces of footwear can do just the trick. From platforms to flats, these versatile pieces of footwear can make any girl's feet look fierce. So why not release those toes that have been hibernating all winter long (well after a much needed pedicure) and slap on a pair of one of these fabulous sandals.

The Platform Wedge

Jordan sandals generally have the characteristic of having a strappy crisscross pattern above the toe of the shoe, and revealing a peep toe affect. One option this spring that is a must-have has got to be the platform wedge. Whether it's a corkscrew platform or a wooden platform, this classic sandal design can go with pretty much any material. Although there are tons of platform wedges to choose from (and not to mention a ton of color choices), for the spring you might want to choose a sandal with a beautiful prints such as floral patterns. Also in terms of color try bright and light color palettes such as light greens and vibrant oranges, yellows and pinks as well as beautiful pastel colors. And as a final tip, when wearing these beautiful sandals, pair them with a great, light spring dress or a pair of capris or even skinny jeans to really show off the shoe. After all, platform wedges are meant to be seen in.

The FlatsSpring Jordan Sandals

For everyday use, a platform sandal might not be the best option for women that need a simple shoe to wear when they need to run out to the grocery store. This is why a nice pair of flat Jordan sandals is a more comfortable option for us gals. Many sandal staples like Birkenstock shoes have an unbelievable selection of sandals for both men and women. Although there are many fashion snobs that shun at the thought of wearing these types of shoes, I personally think they are a classic and should be given the respect they deserve. They are made of natural fibers, ultra comfortable and best of all, have a ton more variety than in previous seasons. The brand has been recently experimenting with colors, like metallics, and has recently implementing interesting girl-like patterns such as florals. Now with all these fabulous updates, there is no real excuse to not wearing these flat sandals.

What do you think? Have I tempted you to ditch those winter boots for something a little more spring-like and fabulous? Well I hope I did, because it is only a matter of time until Spring rolls around, so you better be prepared. From the always fabulous platform wedges to the understated and simple sandal flats, we all know that Jordan sandals are the way to go this upcoming season. So jump on the bandwagon and check out these great shoes today!

View more Women's Shoes from Like.com

by: fashion expert
The Noosa Jazz Festival Is Something You Will Not Want To Miss Latest Orlando Usa Resort Options Along With Genuine Two Cents Worth For Travelers Is World Cup Boosts South African Tourism Gondola Rides In Macau Reliving The Spirit Of Venice In The Orient last minute christmas shopping Christmas in Edinburgh Novelty Gifts for Christmas and Beyond Why Go On A Luxury Spa Holiday? Hotel break or cottage holiday? Christmas in Cappawhite Summer Travel With Your Dog Planter Boxes with Touch of Holiday Spirit Demand the best customer service on your trip away
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.148.107.255) / Processed in 0.013847 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3242, 954,
Spring Jordan Sandals