Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Sports Teams Are Getting More Intense
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sports Teams Are Getting More Intense

Sports Teams Are Getting More Intense

Sports teams right now, especially traveling leagues are so competitive

. My twelve year old brother is on one that practices every day for between 1 to 3 hours about 6 days a week during the off season and then during the baseball season they have about 8-10 games a week meaning weekday games and then double headers on weekends. They get an insane amount of practice an advice and many of the players that were in this league went on to play for the professionals.

One thing that they do is travel a lot. Because they go so many places, it is easier for the team to charter a private jet. They used to take commercial flights, but the kids on these types of teams have really expensive bats and gloves and so on and a few of them were getting their bat bags lost when they flew. Of course each player pays a pretty high fee to play for the year, but they also get a great return.

So last summer my dad (they usually each take one parent with them on longer trips) went with him to Puerto Rico for a week and they chartered a private jet. It was nice because they could tailor the flight to their tournament (depending on if they won or lost, their flight would have to change which can be a problem with commercial flights).

This way they could get right on the plane and bypass all of that security with their equipment and make sure they don't lose anything and then when they were done playing the last day, they could just get right back on instead of having to wait for the next scheduled flight and work around that.

It is amazing how far sports teams for kids have come in the past few years. Even when I was younger teams weren't as serious or demanding. My brothers team takes stats for each kid and game and keeps them over the years for high school and colleges (12 year olds stats for college!) and they prepare them for the 'real world' of baseball and not an everyone is a winner kind of attitude. Some parents think it is too hard on kids, but it has gave the kids on my brothers team so many advantages (all have been committed to high school teams) and they also learn about obedience, being on time, and hard work and these are things they carry over to their everyday lives and make them better people.

by: Daniel Pott
Discover And Learn The Best Tips To Travel By Air Saving Good Money And Being Pleased By Wonderful Spots African Wildlife Safari - 5 Great Reasons To Choose An African Safari Holiday How To Create Christmas Flash Greeting Ecard Without Programming Skills Film City: Lights, Camera, Action- An Insight Into The Hindi Film Industry Explore The Beautiful City Of Rome Australia - Telco Company Profiles - 2nd Tier Airport Bus Service Pushkar Fair In Rajasthan Kumbh Mela 2010 -big Festivals Of Hindu Orgin Of The Epic-"the Ramayana" Florida Water Parks Some Of The Best The Benefits of a Peru Holiday Bravura World Of Wilderness-assam Wildlife Sanctuaries & National Parks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.107.236) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013364 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2314, 954,
Sports Teams Are Getting More Intense Amsterdam