Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » See What Australia Has To Offer On Your Motorcycle
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

See What Australia Has To Offer On Your Motorcycle

Australia has some of the most breathtaking scenery and what better way to see it all than on a motorcycle

. Winding roads, lush forests, vast deserts, huge mountains and sandy white beaches this sunburnt country has it all. Here we discover the best places to visit if youre travelling on a bike.

Victoria

The Great Ocean Road is an iconic stretch of bitumen that has been travelled on by people from all over the world. The road will take you along the Victorian coastline through towns such as Apollo Bay, Lorne and Torquay. On your journey, be sure not to miss out on the twelve apostles. They are a well-known naturally formed attraction that draws large crowds on a daily basis. All of these places offer a wide range of accommodation from backpackers hostels, to bed and breakfasts, to luxury apartments. As the road is quite busy and close to the waters edge, always observe speed limits and caution signs where applicable.

New South Wales

Home to the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, New South Wales has some impressive motorcycle friendly roads that will offer scenery as far as the eye can see. Between Sydney and Cessnock there are two popular routes that can be taken, either via Putty road or Bucketty and Woolombi. On this journey youll experience some excellent bends in the road and on a clear day, some exceptional Australian landscapes. Because of its popularity amongst riders, this route is dotted with coffee shops and eateries where groups often meet to compare bikes and relax. Accommodation is limited throughout the length of the ride, unless you choose to stop in some of the larger towns and cities like Cessnock or Sydney.

Queensland

This tropical state is as diverse as it comes. From lush tablelands to white sandy beaches, Queensland really does offer a little bit of everything. Just south of Cairns is the Gilles highway which runs from Gordonvale up the Lamb range to the Atherton Tableland. It has a reputed 258 corners in the main 19km section and is one of the best rides in northern Queensland.

The nearby Palmerston highway is also an extraordinarily good road with many open, sweeping bends and roller coaster rises and dips. The Kuranda range is an alternative climb up to the Tablelands and is also a scenic and smooth ride, but markedly shorter and with more traffic.

Western Australia

The Perth to Pinnacles Desert is a much reviewed route by motorcycle owners. Although the actual scenery throughout the journey is dry and scrubby, the final destination is what makes up for it. Many people can make it from Perth to Pinnacles desert in one day, but some choose to stay overnight in Jurien Bay to rest.

There are thousands of rides to discover and enjoy all over Australia, its just a matter of deciding what you wish to see and how long you have to take the journey. The main thing to remember before setting out on any trip is to make sure it is well researched and that you are fully ensured in case anything happens to you or your motorcycle.

by: Amy Vale
Getting Your Ex Back - Don't Take the Blame For the Break Up Embracing Your "Bad" Habits When "Trying" to Get Your Ex Back Isn't Working How to Get Your Ex Back? You Don't Have to Be a Sad, Sad Song! How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating And Be A Man I Can't Get Over My Exwho Cheated How To Get Over Being Dumped Who Doesn't Like You I Can't Get Over Her Waited Too Long I Can't Get Over Her Even If It's Hard Tummy Tuck: Don't Confuse Stomach Stapling With A Tummy Tuck Can't Get Over My Husband's Past How Do You Get Over Hereven If It's Hard Auto Forex System Trading: The Risk Minimizing Option
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.249.220) / Processed in 0.014934 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3144, 952,