Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Raising Your Legs After Intercourse: Does This Help You Get A Boy Or Girl Baby?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Raising Your Legs After Intercourse: Does This Help You Get A Boy Or Girl Baby?

It's common advice to tell a women who is trying to conceive or to get pregnant

to hold her legs to her chest or to elevate her legs and hips after sex for about twenty minutes. The reason for this advice is that it's assumed that the elevation of your legs increases the angle that will force the sperm toward your cervix / reproductive tract and will allow less hard working and viable sperm to escape.

The other day, someone asked me if this practice would increase the odds of conceiving a girl or boy baby. Specifically, she wanted to know "if I want to get pregnant with a girl, would elevating my legs after intercourse help my odds or hurt them?" I'll tell you what I told her in the following article.

Does Elevating Your Legs After Sex Really Do Anything To Help You Get Pregnant?: The jury is still out on this one. I suppose if your partner had a low sperm count or his sperm were compromised in some way, then it doesn't hurt to use every advantage or to try everything that you can. The amount of semen in a man's ejaculation varies because of many different factors, including how much time has passed since the last ejaculation and the age or your partner.

Larger amounts are seen after longer periods of abstinence. In general though, most men will emit between 1.5 and 5 milliliters. Typically ejaculate would contain 60 -80 million sperm chromosomes per milliliter. So if your partner (assuming he is healthy)were about average and emitted 2 milliliters, you'd have around 120 -160 million sperm fighting to reach your egg. This is obviously an astronomical number so unless you just had bad aim, elevating your legs may be over kill, but as I said, it's an easy, free, and noninvasive practice, so it certainly doesn't hurt to try.Raising Your Legs After Intercourse: Does This Help You Get A Boy Or Girl Baby?

So Does Elevating Your Legs / HipsIncrease The Odds Having Having A Girl Or Boy Baby?: Again, there's not a lot of documentation about this, but here is what I think based on what I know to be true about this topic. Conventional wisdom and research tells us to use shallow penetration if we want to conceive a daughter and deep penetration if we want a son.

The reason for this is that the Y sperm chromosomes (boy producing) are less viable and are shorter lived. By using deeper penetration, you're giving them an easier road and a shorter trip. I would think that elevating your legs falls into this same category. And I would also think that the very strong girl sperm could survive and make their way toward your egg just fine without your needing to elevate your legs.

The bottom line for me would be if you want to conceive a girl, you really don't need to do this unless you're having some fertility issues. But, this practice would not hurt if you wanted a boy.

However, I firmly believe that this practice alone would not be enough to get you the gender that you want. You'd also need to time your conception to the letter (depending on when you ovulate and which gender you want) and you'd need to make your body / vaginal canal more alkaline for a boy conception and moreacidic for a girl one.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for douche recipes and food PH lists (to alter your acidity and PH), information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/.

By: Sandy Dean
Buy Your Child Their First Dancewear Shoes Today! Stuffed Toys- The Best Gift For Children Why PH Levels Are Important When You're Trying To Conceive A Girl Or Boy Baby Hundred Acre Wood Watches: Fun In Childhood And Adulthood Dancewear Leotard For Your Kids! Alleviating Your Kids Anxiety Through Exercise A Bad Diet Can Lead To Asthma In Children Choosing Your Child's First Pet Health Reform Slashes Health Insurance Alternatives for Connecticut Children Kids Army Gear Is Fun and Can Be Found Online Dangerous Playgrounds Are Good For Kids Dealing With Children While Dating Plastic Surgery To Correct Children's Conditions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.198.169.83) / Processed in 0.013941 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4156, 956,