Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Raise Money for Charity and Go Skydiving Today
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Raise Money for Charity and Go Skydiving Today

There are many traditional ways to fundraise for non profit charities such as: Silent Auctions

, Raffles, walkathons, bake sales, car washes, etc. There are so many distinct ways to raise donations for your favorite charity that only one's imagination is the limiting factor!

One day, I thought that I was going to face a personal fear that I have had for many years, and that was to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. That's right, I decided that I wanted to Go Skydiving and raise money for my favorite charity at the same time. Talk about a personal growth experience!

Seeing that I am a natural control freak, I searched the web high and low for every bit of knowledge that I could find prior to making this giant leap of faith! I learned that there are two modern types of first jump courses; a tandem skydive, or an AFF (First Jump Course). Along with this, I learned that modern day parachutes have evolved from round parachutes to rectangular wings, and most if not all equipment are equipped with Automatic Activation Devices. I found most of this information at Skydive Elsinore, Southern California's premeir skydiving center.

The next process was to find a system where I could raise money to Go Skydiving! I found this unique website called Adventures4Charity where I could raise $500.00 for my favorite charity and then be eligible for a free tandem skydive! How cool is that! In fact the company offers more than just skydiving, I learned that they offer many unique charity adventures. Once I signed up for an account on the system, I raised over $500.00 and then scheduled my skydive with them!

The actual tandem skydive that I did was the most amazing experience of my life. The ride in the aircraft was nerve racking, but when I got to the door with my tandem instructor, I felt free as a bird! Free fall was amazing as we accelerated upwards of 120 mph.; upon opening I was expecting a hard opening, but was pleasantly surprised to feel that modern day parachutes open softly. After a 5 minute canopy ride, I was once again on terra fir-ma with a soft landing.

After the jump, I could not stop thinking about the incredible experience that I just accomplished, but more importantly, I feel as I made a difference in raising money for my favorite charity. Raise money for charity by making a skydive and experiencing a personal growth event! Talk about a true win-win!

Raise Money for Charity and Go Skydiving Today

By: John Hamilton
The Great Advantages Of Setting Aside Money Prosperity Blueprint Review Bob Jogging Strollers - On A Spending Budget A David Wood Review: His Mlm Prosperity Secrets Debit card advance-Instant and hassle free finance for all Financial Aid Don't Make These Stroller Buying Mistakes! Lenovo IdeaPad S12 Review Review Of Alumni Associations Origins Throughout The Usa driver finder review - Most desirable Driver gear just for people Make Money With Ur Liberty Reserve A/c Guaranteed! A Serious Review of the Rodeo Fantaz Review, An Honest Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.1.232) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011689 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3139, 385,
Raise Money for Charity and Go Skydiving Today New York City