Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Porcelain Dental Veneers, More than Just Beautiful
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Porcelain Dental Veneers, More than Just Beautiful

A new patient recently came to my office, sick and tired of hiding her smile. She felt that her damaged and discolored teeth made her look unhealthy and unkempt and she just wanted to feel free to smile again. She had talked to other dentists who suggested bonding or whitening, but whitening actually made her situation worse. The whitening procedure had not been able to remove the Tetracycline stains and had exaggerated the mottled effect of her teeth. She also had some issues with TMJ because of her worn and broken teeth, and said she had headaches quite often. Although she had heard about porcelain veneers, she was afraid that they would look unnatural or be to difficult to apply to her worn teeth.

The Benefits

When I showed her some before and after images of other patients who had benefited from porcelain veneers, she was excited. Could her smile really look like that? What finally convinced her that veneers were her best option was the fact that, when applied properly, dental veneers could help balance her bite and possibly even help relieve her headaches

The Treatment Plan

We set up a treatment plan that began with some neuromuscular dentistry to get her jaw muscles relaxed and balanced. As the time came for the application of her veneers, she was enthusiastic but nervous too. In the past she had trouble getting numb so we decided that she would use sedation dentistry before the procedure. I gave her a prescription to take an hour before her appointment and she arranged to have someone drive her to and from the visit.

The Process

She arrived at the office completely relaxed and at ease. We tucked her in to the chair with a blanket and a pillow and got to work. We began by preparing her teeth. A bit of natural enamel is removed to ensure that the veneers have a slim and natural profile. We then took impressions and placed her temporary veneers. Even the temporaries made a remarkable difference in her appearance.

I use a great lab and I trust them to follow my instructions to the T. The craftsmen at this lab are artists and know how to create porcelain dental veneers that are so naturally textured and translucent that they look exactly like teeth created by nature.

The Exciting Results of Porcelain Veneers

The day we placed the veneers was an exciting day in our office. Both the patient and my team found themselves laughing and crying over the stunning result. My patient looked like a new person with her beautiful, perfectly sized and shaped white teeth and she felt better than she had in years too!

If you would like more information about what porcelain dental veneers can do for you, call Dr. Larry Winans at 570-524-4454 or visit www.drwinans.com. We'd love to see you smile again!
Your Options On Cosmetic Dentistry Teeth Whitening Kits And Your Dentist A Dentist Meet For Tooth Whitening? Teeth Whitening - Is It Safe? Dental and medical tourism to Ukraine Defining Sedation Dentistry & Its Benefits How To Get White Teeth For Free Walnut Creek Dentist: Do you know the truth about gum diesease? Lethbridge dentists- The solution to your dental woes is just a visit away Going About Implanted Supported Replacement Teeth What Is Diastema And How Can You Fix Gap Teeth? Traveling to a Dentist professionist in the Scenario of an Unexpected Emergency Cosmetic dentist San Diego - How To Choose A San Diego Dentist
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.012510 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2899, 964,