Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dental and medical tourism to Ukraine
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dental and medical tourism to Ukraine

My name is Anna, I was born in Ukraine, Lugansk. At 2005 I met my future husband at the internet dating site. He some time visited Ukraine, after one year I married with him and went to Italy. Now I'm living with my lovely husband in Milan. At 2009, in our family was born son, I'm very happy with my husband, I adore our kid. After childbirth at me have begun problems with teeth. At my mother was problems with teeth at young age. It was descended to me.

I have consulted with dentist in Milan, after consultation he was offered me to replace 4 teeth and 3 teeth need a seal, preliminary the estimation of this procedures was 3800 euro. My husband well enough earns, he has told me: not a problem, next month you can treat the teeth.

Before treating teeth, at me has been planned long-awaited trip to home, to visit my lovely parents. I arrived to Kiev, than from Kiev to Lugansk, and told to the mum about my problem with teeth. She has advised me to go to local clinic. When I have come, I have been pleasantly surprised! Now modern private dental clinics in Ukraine, than don't concede to the European.

And also mum has told, there work doctor with beg experience at whom she was treated 15 years ago. And also I was very pleasantly surprised with cost of their services. They were ready to make the same operations for 15300 grivnas, it is nearly 1600 euro.Total I have stayed in Ukraine 2 weeks, I have had time to cure teeth, to stay with the parents and to meet the school friends. One of my school friend has organized the company which is engaged in that invites EU citizens to Ukraine, they meet them in Kiev, settle in hotel and find necessary dental clinic in Lugansk. Know about their service can at www.cheap-medicine.at.ua

Therefore if you need dental implants or other stomatologic, dental service, ask them about what they can offer you.

Sorry for my English ) Anna.
Defining Sedation Dentistry & Its Benefits How To Get White Teeth For Free Walnut Creek Dentist: Do you know the truth about gum diesease? Lethbridge dentists- The solution to your dental woes is just a visit away Going About Implanted Supported Replacement Teeth What Is Diastema And How Can You Fix Gap Teeth? Traveling to a Dentist professionist in the Scenario of an Unexpected Emergency Cosmetic dentist San Diego - How To Choose A San Diego Dentist Wellington Dentist - Well Gum Surgery Method Whiten Your Teeth Now For A Dazzling Summer Smile Give The Best Dental Care For Your Dog Where To Find A Pediatric Dentist In Your Area How to Get over Dental Anxiety
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.212.145) / Processed in 0.011418 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2010, 964,