Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » My Fantastic Trip to the Moon
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Fantastic Trip to the Moon

I am maybe the luckiest "thing" in the world. I say "thing", that is because I am not a human being. One day, I got a very strange remote control. It is black and only has two buttons. I did not know what it was. I tried to press the left button. Suddenly, I could not open my eyes and began to fly since my foot could not touch the ground. After about half an hour, my foot touched the ground again, I opened my eyes and could not imagine what I saw. I believed that I was not in the earth!

I found that there was a palace not far away. Where am I? I went to it with doubt. The palace was very beautiful just like the mirage. In the entrance of the palace, I saw a statue, which seemed that I have seen before. Oh! Einstein. The wrinkles covered his vicissitudes face. I could not help but praise:" Einstein, what a great scientist he was. His statue will always be standing on the moon. The world will never forget" Who made the statue here?

I kept walking and reached the palace. The palace, just like a puzzle, was the biggest one I've seen. Doors are made of white jade; steps are made of light blue marbles, which made you did not want to set foot on it. I opened the locked door. The whole palace was immersed in a white world, as if cut off from the outside. Outside seems like a dash of gray and looks lifeless, but inside was so beautiful.My Fantastic Trip to the Moon

I continued to go inside, the palace was much larger than I thought. I really wanted to know who lived in the beautiful world. Suddenly, I heard a statistical noise and later a burst of tangy flavor got into my nose. Tracked by that, I came to the kitchen of the palace. To my surprise, there were dozens of rabbit who were preparing the lunch. The rabbits were very busy as if they did not notice me, a "alien".

After a while, a beautiful fairy came to me, smiled and said," Hello, which planet are you from, little sister? I am Chang'e and I am very glad to see you." Chang'e? The fairy on the moon? Here is the Guang Han Palace in Chinese legendI understood all suddenly. I also surprised that why she seemed so natural when she saw the aliens. She told me the reason why she did not scared was just because there were a lot of aliens came here.

She even invited me to have lunch with her. Wow! There were so many delicious foods. After that, Chang'e and the rabbits introduced the palace to me and told me about the things happened on the moon. I loved here so much that I did not want to leave. However, it was time to go. The red light of the remote control turned on. When I opened eyes again, I was back on the desk of my owner.

You may ask what I am. I proudly tell you that I am my owner's favorite handbag. She brought me everywhere because I am a gift from her idol, Lady Gaga. She told her friends like that. I whispered told you that actually I am from this website: http://www.dinodirect.com/womens-backpacks-bookbags/. Would you like to find me out? I am white and with the word "Slbcre" on it. I know that you are smart.
Get Your Holiday Shopping Done Early with These Clearance Items Find Perfect Christmas Dresses - For Toddler Girls Tourism SEO, Everything You Need To Know About the Christmas Cookie Cutter Top Four Things You Must Do to Win All Star and Travel Youth Baseball Tournaments Travel in the Historical Land Of Rajasthan Rajasthan Tours in India – Three Popular Destinations Go On An Adventurous Holiday - Do Hotel Booking In Hotel Castel Latemar Gatwick hotels latest trends of tourism near Gatwick airports Australia Fastsigns gives wholesome signage solutions Sampson Phelps Retail & Leisure Travel SEO for Franchises Luxurious Air Travel Experience
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.152.98) / Processed in 0.012946 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3122, 954,