Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Phone Insurance – Beware Those Senior Moments!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mobile Phone Insurance – Beware Those Senior Moments!

Mobile Phone Insurance – Beware Those Senior Moments!

Mobile Phone Insurance Beware Those Senior Moments!

As we get older we gradually lose full control of our faculties. That does not mean we finish up as blubbering wrecks, but strangely, it coincides with an almost paranoiac denials that such an onset should be happening to you. So much so that any suggestion, implied or otherwise, to the contrary will be met with disdain and a steady glare.

One thing that I have taken on board from my father is to start to make notes of things to do. He even had a little notice board in the kitchen which had a calendar with notes scribbled all over it reminding him of the important things he had to do. I suppose that I automatically just did the same as we all often do without realising we are doing it, merely carrying on the habits of our parents. However, I had reason to thank my dad for passing on this piece of wisdom.

Things like house insurance and car insurance are ingrained in our minds these days. This is mainly to do with the fact that in the case of car insurance, it is compulsory, and in the case of house insurance, it is a requirement of the mortgage provider in the case of buildings insurance, and contents is often sold alongside it.Mobile Phone Insurance – Beware Those Senior Moments!

However, in my dad's day, he did not have such things as a mobile phone, so he did not have any need for mobile phone insurance. Nevertheless, when I got my calendar for the coming year in the run up to the previous Christmas, I started to fill in the next year's events and requirements. One of the things I remembered that he did was to cross check his bank statements and check off the direct debits and fill them in on the calendar. Obviously, most of these were monthly direct debits, but there was the odd annual one like the house insurance and the car insurance. I surprised myself when I noticed the mobile phone insurance direct debit; however, I dutifully put it in its relevant box on the calendar.

How I was to be thankful for my dad's system when a few months later I found that I had mislaid my phone.

We had been out for a meal the night before and naturally enough I took my phone so that we could call the taxi after our meal. We had a bit of a fiasco settling the bill at the restaurant as nobody had the right change to put their portion of the bill into the pot. We eventually persuaded the waiter to let us sort out the change from their till and we settled up.

On the way home, I then realised that I had used up my change in the restaurant and had no change for the taxi fare. So the driver had to take me to an ATM machine in town to get some cash. All in all, a very disjointed night!

The next morning I found that I was without my mobile phone! I had obviously left it somewhere, but where? Despite retracing our steps and contacting the taxi firm and the restaurant, we could not find out where it was.

Eventually I gave up and reported it missing and contacted the mobile phone insurance company. They were very understanding and arranged to replace the handset within hours.

So, some senior moments are good and some bad. My persistence with my calendar may have seemed obsessive, but it came to my rescue when I forgot where I left my mobile phone.
# 2 I recently tried gummies cbd sleep after the prime prematurely and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was serene to speak, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, lusty liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my all-inclusive well-being, feeling more serene and rested. I appreciate the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-2-20 08:20  reply
Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S Web Design And Development Companies|web Designing Companies|mobile Website Design Chennai Online Mobile Phone Shops: Building Life Easier And Faster! Ensquared Iphone And Ipad Insurance Ramps Kick-start Your Mobile Marketing Campaign Through Sms Api And Sms Providers Best mobile phone deals- Appealing buying plans on your desired device Mobile Phone Websites And Its Use Web Design And Development Companies| Web Designing Companies| Mobile Website Design Chennai Insurance For Ipad 3 By Ensquared Looking For Used Mobile Phones In Pune Bangalore And Hyderabad Cities What Is Hosting A Mobile Site And How Will It Work For You? The Basics of Phone Etiquette – Dating Rules for Women Light Tab 2 Zte V9a--the Perfect Combination Of Mobile Phones And Tablet Pc
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.106.232) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013635 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3301, 972,
Copenhagen