Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Mauritius - International Financial Centre
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Mauritius - International Financial Centre

MAURITIUS - INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE

Global Business License 1 (GBL - 1)

Companies that is incorporated in Mauritius and has its controlling interest in Mauritius is considered to be resident company for tax purpose. Companies are liable to pay tax at a rate of 15 %.

Global Business Companies are governed by the companies Act 2001 and Financial Services Development Act 2001.

Offshore Companies

Global Business License 1 (GBL 1)

Global Business License 2 (GBL 2)

Global Business License 1

Taxation

GBL 1 Companies shall be taxable at a flat rate of 15% and 80% tax credit available.

No Capital Gain tax.

No withholding tax on dividend.

Access to double tax treaty.

Foreign tax credit available.

Capital and Shares

No minimum share capital shall be required.

Shares may be subscribed by nominees but beneficial owners must be disclosed.

Shares can be issued with or without a par value.

Director and Shareholders

Atleast one shareholder and one director is required.

General Annual meeting mandatory.

Time Taken to Incorporation

Normally takes 2 weeks to incorporate Global Business License 1 Companies.

Accounts

Audited Accounts are required to be filed with FSC.

Annual returns need to be filed.

QUALIFIED GLOBAL BUSINESS ACTIVITIES

As per the Second Schedule of the FSD Act, a GBL1 can engage in the following Qualified Global Business

Aircraft Financing and Leasing

Asset Management

Consultancy Services

Financial Services

Fund Management

Information and Communication Technology Services

Insurance

Licensing and Franchising

Logistics and/or Marketing

Operational Headquarters

Pension Funds

Shipping and Ship Management

Trading

Such other qualified global business activity as approved by the FSC.

by: Abhishek Hans - India
# 2 I recently tried thc cbd drops for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my desire and be in the land of nod issues without any remarkable side effects. The oil was serene to speak, with legible dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my blanket well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I appreciate the ingenuous approximate to wellness CBD offers and representation to pursue using it.   2024-2-19 20:16  reply
# 3 I recently tried CBD gummies from this website cbd gummies with thc in search the blue ribbon time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my dread and slumber issues without any notable side effects. The lubricator was unoppressive to speak, with legible dosage instructions. It had a merciful, shameless liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked increase in my all-inclusive well-being, hunch more languorous and rested. I comprehend the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and plan to continue using it.   2024-3-28 23:54  reply
Preparing Your Taxes With A Cpa Using Cost Segregation Studies To Tax Advantage How To File Past Year Taxes Your Well Being And Taxes Short Sale vs. Foreclosure: Taxes and Deficiencies Deccan SkyLimo helicopter taxi service from Bangalore airport Accountants Mississauga As Well As Taxes Planning Where to find cheap NFL jersey? Insights Into Property Taxes Levied In India With Some Expert Tax Help, You Can Get A Better Deal From The IRS Importance Of Personal Finance Free Helpful Hint Tax Relief For Investments Free Significant Hint An Easy Guide to Filing Free Federal Tax Return Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.230.107) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011360 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 84 , 2123, 184,
Copenhagen