Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » 2010 NFL Predictions
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

2010 NFL Predictions

2010 NFL Predictions

The start of the 2010 NFL season is just around the corner, and while there are still a few moves that will likely be made before week 1 action gets underway, we have a pretty good idea at what each team is going to be sending onto the field this season. Based on what has happened so far this offseason here is a look at my 2010 NFL predictions.

AFC East: I have the New England Patriots repeating as division winners in 2010, but should get a strong push from the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins. Even after the Jets amazing run to the AFC Championship game last year, I believe that the Dolphins are going to top them for the No.2 spot in this division, while the Buffalo Bills finish way back in last place.

AFC North: The Cincinnati Bengals dominated this division in 2009, going a perfect 6-0, but I don't think we will see that happen again in 2010. I have the Baltimore Ravens slated atop this division, as they figure to be one of the more balanced teams in all of football. I then have the Bengals slightly ahead of the Steelers, who could dig a huge hole to start the season without Ben Roethlisberger. The Browns figure to be much improved this season, but I don't think we will see them make a run at the division title just yet.

AFC South: As long as Peyton Manning is quarterback of the Colts, they are going to be the favorites to win this division. They do however figure to get a strong push from both the Houston Texans and the Tennessee Titans this season, both of whom have the talent to make the playoffs. I have the Jacksonville Jaguars finishing last, as I just don't think they did enough to truly compete in this division.

AFC West: The Chargers are the clear cut favorites to win this division, and should have no problem doing just that. I do however see big improvements coming from both the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders. The Chiefs had a huge offseason when you look at the draft and coaching changes, while the Raiders finally cut ways with quarterback JaMarcus Russell. I have the Denver Broncos falling back to the bottom of this division, as I just don't think there are enough weapons on the offensive side of the ball.

NFC East: This is arguably the toughest division in all of football, making it very hard to predict just who will come out on top. As of right now I have the Dallas Cowboys as my clear cut favorites to take home the top spot. Despite the trade of quarterback Donovan McNabb, I have the Philadelphia Eagles slated second in this division, just ahead of McNabb and the Washington Redskins. That leaves the New York Giants to finish in last, but this team is much better than any other last place team you will find, and could easily finish atop this division.

NFC North: As long as Brett Favre comes back to be the quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings, they are going to be the top dog in this division, but they don't have a very big edge over the Green Bay Packers, who many believe will win this division even if Favre does come back to Minnesota. The Chicago Bears should be better than their 7-9 record a year ago, and could be a surprise team out of the NFC. The Detroit Lions figure to show some big improvements from a year ago, but not enough to get them out of the basement in the North.

NFC South: Despite the fact that there hasn't been a repeat winner in this division since the realignment back in 2002, I have the New Orleans Saints winning the South once again in 2010, as they look to defend their Super Bowl Championship. The team that has the best shot at taking over the top spot are the Atlanta Falcons, who should make a strong push to get back to the postseason. I have the Carolina Panthers slated to finish third, but this team could be another one of those teams that surprises everyone. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will look to improve, but will likely finish in the bottom again this season.

NFC West: With the retirement of Kurt Warner from the Arizona Cardinals the West figures to be wide open this season, as there really isn't a clear cut favorite. I am giving the early edge to the San Francisco 49ers, but I believe that the Arizona Cardinals will be right there with a great shot at winning the division again this season. I have the St Louis Rams finishing slightly ahead of the Seattle Seahawks, but neither team figures to be much of a threat at all this season.

If you are interested in beating the NFL odds this season, be sure to stop back for our expert NFL picks from the top handicappers in the world.
# 2 I recently tried full spectrum cbd oil with thc as a replacement for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my anxiety and be in the land of nod issues without any unconcealed side effects. The lubricator was easy to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my overall well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I appreciate the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.   2024-2-20 10:39  reply
Tax Tip On The Gift Tax: Use It Or Lose It 10 Common Misconceptions About Tax Returns Benefits Of Expat Taxes For Australians Tips For Finding A Tax Professional To Help You To Fight Against Irs 2010 Seattle Seahawks: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds 2010 NFL Predictions: Arizona Cardinals 2011 nfl super bowl information Are You Confused On How To File Your Back Taxes? 2010 Miami Dolphins: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds Importance Of Personal Finance Useful Guide Identity Theft at Tax Time - Be Wary of Thieves Former NFL players eat cake and take it too on USO tou The Outlook for Taxes in 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.36.141) / Processed in 0.012057 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4670, 184,