Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Make Your Chrsitmas Gifts Unique
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Make Your Chrsitmas Gifts Unique

If youre looking for a Hail Mary and youve got some spare time

, you could try one of these DIY gift ideas. People are usually so impressed that you spent some time on them that they wont care that you deliberately spent next to nothing on them. WARNING: These projects might require A WHOLE HOUR to complete. For me, if I have to choose between making gifts for family and watching TV, I generally elect to do both. In which case, I generally injure myself and fail to complete the project. In which case, I go further into credit card debt buying a last minute CD Rack. Anyways, here are 4 DIY gift ideas that anyone can do:

The Photo Collage. Buy a piece of poster board , print out a bunch of photos (at school or the office or your best friends house), cut them up and assemble them on the board. Most people, particularly family members, will be touched by such a thoughtful gift. Also, theyll be so starstruck by pictures of themselves from 5 years ago (I used to have hair! Do you see this? Look at this!, theyll think its the best, most unique gift theyve ever received.

Bead Necklace or Bead Eyeglass Holders. Roll over to your local hippie bead store (youve smelled that place before, admit it) and pick up an assortment of beads and a string. Slide them on the string and tie the ends. Whallah! Original gift. CAUTION: Its a little tedious.

The Dreamcatcher. Its a piece of wood with some feathers hanging off of it. Come on. Provided youre not trying to watch TV at the same time youre gluing it together, you probably wont glue your fingers together. By the way, does anybody know how to unglue your hands?Make Your Chrsitmas Gifts Unique

The Family Video. If you can dig up your old family videos and put them together onto a DVD, it makes an amazing family gift. If you dont have any old family videos, but you do have a video camera, you could start taping your family members at Thanksgiving and editing footage together during your spare time. If you don't even have a video camera, just pick up some daily photos from your phone,your computer or the Internet(I mean SNS,Flicr,blogs etc.).Then you can make a Slideshow with such warm and fragrant moments and burn the Slideshow onto DVD so that it can be played on a DVD-play TV.As far as Christmas gifts go, this one is very time consuming, but ultimately more rewarding than almost any other gift you could give.
Priceless.
Share:

by: Dwight
Ski Holidays See Hope For 2010 Ways On How To Search For Cheap Hotels El Alba Distorsiona Las Relaciones Latinoamericanas Barcelona Tours Hotels In Mumbai-dream Accommodations In City Of Dreams Hotels In Agra Abodes Of Gracious Hospitality Cheap Airline Flights Learn About Fantastic Southern Caribbean Cruises Edinburgh - The World's Best Place To Celebrate Christmas Discover The Location Of The Most Exclusive Weddings In Spain Christmas Gift Guide From Ryness.co.uk Selecting From Hotels In Miami How To Get The Best Deals For The Flights To New York
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.69.49) / Processed in 0.012566 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4106, 954,