Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Life Is For Enjoying And Not Living
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Life Is For Enjoying And Not Living

I never like attending presentations or meetings but I have no option than to attend it

. I always come across people who are very serious about their work and they do nothing but work. Even during meetings they talk about government policies and give their expert advice on such topic. I hardly find people who talk about other things which are not related to business or finance.

The first and till date last time, I found such a person was at a meeting in Pune. I was not so happy to attend the meeting but being in a decision making position I had to attend these meetings. I was one of the speakers so I had to make sure I had to be present during such times. The meeting was organized in Pancard clubs. I have to say one of the best hotels in Pune and when you view the Area-51 discotheque you would definitely feel to try it along with your friends. So the meeting was organized by my company and the agenda was to welcome new investors and to give them the idea of earning money through us.

After some of my colleague gave their speech, it was my turn to attend the people. It was a normal thing for me, as I have made more than 100 such presentations. As my speech was schedule to be before lunch, I could see many people waiting for me to finish quick. In such situations I make sure that I dont brag too much but finish it asap. During lunch I could see people interacting with each other, some discussing the growth perspective of the company. Off the lot, I saw only a group of three people deciding about spending the night at Pancard clubs while enjoying at the discotheque. This was very interesting topic and I feel it would be better I join them. As I was one of the speakers to join any group was not a big deal. I joined them by saying that it is a good idea. They smiled and asked me about my plans. I told them I have my bookings confirmed in the hotel for two days. They asked me if I could join them in the evening at the discotheque. They were young guys compared to others and I agreed to meet them at the discotheque.

I asked them about their view on companys policy to which they told me that it is better to talk business when in office. I was surprised to hear this as I have never come across such people. I was happy that at last I came across people who value life more than money. I met those two people at the discotheque as planned and it turned out I got discounts on my total bill. As those two gentlemen were from Panoramic Universal Limited (PUL) who manages Pancard Clubs. I would say it was nice to meet such people who think enjoying life is more important than living the life.

by: Adrian Gowels
Safe Your Life With Georgia Health Insurance Plan Growing Market For Women And Families Needing Life Insurance Just What Is Necessary With Sport And Life-- Be A Team Player Different Life Insurance Options Search Life Insurance Online Life Insurance Best Life Insurance New Zealand Minoxidil Can Directly Promote The Proliferation Of Hair Matrix Cells And Outer Root Sheath Melanocy The Placement Of Planet Mars And Its Impact On Your Marital Life Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss And Effective Lifestyle Blue Ridge Parkway Offers Unique Integration Of Life, Work, And Nature Best Life Insurance Services How To Keep Your Dog In Good Health For A Long And Happy Life
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.192.132.66) / Processed in 0.012440 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2804, 953,