Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Las Perlas Beach by:Rosa Carvajal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Las Perlas Beach by:Rosa Carvajal

Playa La Perla, meaning The Pearl Beach, is located a mere 2.5 km (or about 5 miles)

within the beginning of the main Hotel Zone in the renown city of Cancun, Mexico. This beach provides visitors with a pleasant place to swim and practice many other water sports. As it is common in Cancun, restaurants and bars are located along the beach.

As I stepped foot on the beach, I couldn't believe my eyes. The proximity of the hotels to the beach is unbelievably close; literally the beach is in the hotel's backyard. Though it was a cloudy day, the water was peaceful and quite pristine. This particular beach is definitely family oriented. I couldn't help but notice the small groups of families relaxing and enjoying their much-awaited quality time with their children. As seen in the picture, you can't ignore the mother and daughter building a small sand castle. Of course, they couldn't do this without the sand being as soft and manageable.

The surrounding palm trees can't go without mention, for they give this particular area a very "oasis" kind of look. The thatched roof and the plastic chairs are very popular, particularly when it comes to lounging around or just taking pleasure in the beautiful sight while enjoying refreshments or a simple snack.

One of the very-near hotels is the Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas, not only is the beach in it's backyard but it offers all the necessary amenities. There's even one hotel that offers baby-sitting, the Celuisma Imperial Las Playas

About the author

I'm an English instructor. I love my career because it allows me to work with students of all ages (from children in kindergarten to mature adults in college) and walks of life. I have a B.A. in English and have recently obtained my M.A. also in English. During my free time I write travel and write short articles for the Patawalk Virtual Tours website (www.patawalk.com). This site takes visitors into fully mapped virtual tours in 360 format of amazing plces such as Cancun, Mexico. It's like being there!'
Benefits of an Online Travel Agency by:Josh Webber Party In Bangkok At the Bank -- Bangkok's Hottest Entertainment Option by:Tom Aikins Okinawa Night Life by:Hiromi Tso Facilities - accommodation hamilton island by:Joan Paynter Beach Holidays in Kerala, God's Own Country by:Joseph Moore Kerala - A Favored Honeymoon Destination of India by:Joseph Moore Vatican City Guide by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Rome with Children by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Churches in Rome by:Paolo Pedica Touring the Vatican Museum with a Personal Guide by:Paolo Pedica The Birth of Rome by:Paolo Pedica Rome Tours When Arriving in Civitavecchia by:Paolo Pedica Catacombs in Rome by:Paolo Pedica
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.100.120) / Processed in 0.010698 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2126, 954,