Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Its Not The Destination, Its The Journey
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Its Not The Destination, Its The Journey

"It's not the destination, it's the journey"

. I'm sure you may have heard that saying at some point in your journey for successright? Of course you have because every journey first begins with a dream. Mine was to be able to stay home with my family and still bring in a full-time income. Sure, I was happy when I accomplished goals that I had set and I thought with success happiness would naturally come. But what I had found was, that in between these accomplished goals that "winning" feeling diminished in ways. That is something I didn't want to lose. It's a great feeling to have and I wanted to have this feeling on a daily basis and not just when I accomplished some of my goals.

Our destination where we want to go is extremely important yet it's the journey we must fall in love with and embrace. It's the journey that will allow us to become the best person we possibly can be. The journey is what will allow us to grow and build into an amazing entrepreneur.

Do not rush your journey; understand that it will take time to reach your destination. Understand that while you are working towards the destination of your choice that you are growing. Not only growing a great business but you are growing into a better wife, husband, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, friend, entrepreneur, leader etc

Take time to reflect and be grateful with what you've already accomplished. Embrace the learning and skills you will acquire along your journey. Our journey will bring us great knowledge and growth that we didn't have when first envisioned our dream, our destination. Our dream is what placed us on our journey and our journey is where we will become great.Its Not The Destination, Its The Journey

So many people view their goals as either succeed or fail. They are not able to see the in between growth that occurs. When we set our goals and we don't accomplish our goal by said date it doesn't mean we failed. Know that while you work to accomplish each goal you set you are growing, you are learning and you are becoming a better leader. This is why I loveto embrace eachfailure. With each failure you actually get closer to your dream.

Don Williams Jr said: "The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination."

How awesome is that? We as people are each different and that's what makes us so special. We are able to learn from one another and share great ideas and grow. We are each on our own journey working towards our destination. Though I don't believe my destination will ever come. I want to live my life on the journey and continue to learn and grow. I want to climb my mountain and find a new peak to work towards.

I hope that you choose the journey over the destination as well. The journey will bring you much happiness and great things in your life. You will grow spiritually, you will grow as a leader, you will grow as a loved one, you will grow as an entrepreneur and there is honestly no limits to what your journey will bring to you.

Susan Goodknight

By: Susan Goodknight
Best Christmas Gifts You Can Give To Your Best Buddy Goa Perfect Destination For Globetrotter Adventure Tourism In Sikkim Melbas Nightclub - Gold Coast, Australia - Review Comparison Between an Eye Gel and an Eye Cream Bucky takes Bingo players anywhere from Hollywood to Ireland Cheap Hotel Deals For London How To Get A Us Visitor Visa? Packing Ideas For Summer time Youth Camps Bus To Pune Offers Hassle Free Travel To Pune George Clooney, Darfur Genocide, and Celebrity Activism Luxury Train Tours In India: Royal Culture In Royal Comforts Golden Triangle Tour India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.87.83) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.008946 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3438, 954,
Its Not The Destination, Its The Journey Tehran