Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » It Is Time To Deck Your Christmas Tree
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

It Is Time To Deck Your Christmas Tree

One year, after Christmas, I left the tree made snowflake Christmas decorations up and we turned it into a "mitten" tree

. We read a book and made mitten decorations for it. Most importantly, I asked for donations of mittens and gloves for the tree, (we then made a graph showing mittens vs. gloves, colors, etc.), and then donated them. Would that be something you could do?

Love this idea! I'm so going to do this! I need to find a place to put a tree. Do you have a picture of this with mittens? I'd love to see it!

My question: Where in the world do you fit a tree!? I seriously don't have room. I do have a very small fiber optic tree I used while in the dorms not big enough for an ornament or anything just sits on a bookshelf.

I had a JW last year and I put up all the usual Christmas snowflake decorations. She just wasn't allowed to have her work displayed with holiday displays. Or do the funs ornament crafts, etc. I mean, the mall has Christmas decorations out and I bet she still shops there. I was less concerned about that aspect. However, I was in constant contact via email with her mom as to what she could/couldn't do. I gave her alternate activities but still did the other stuff with the students. We made a reindeer ornament with sticks and she made a Christmas snowflake clip art "hanger", ornaments are not allowed. I have found the way you word things make all the difference with JW! We made applesauce ornaments but called them air fresheners...that you could hang in the car, on a tree, etc. She could do that...totally acceptable!

I went off topic, but I feel like you should only put up a tree if you want to.

Living in a very liberal part of the country, I am always wowed by stories like yours. It would be viewed as totally insensitive to put a Christmas tree with snowflake Christmas decorations in a classroom at my school. Even my young students would be vocally opposed to singling out one holiday and celebrating it at school, even the one they celebrate. We do study winter festivals of light - and invite families to share their traditions.

But Christmas is first and foremost a religious holiday. Since not all kids share that religion, it's wrong to impose that holiday on other kids.

Those kids who celebrate Christmas at home have a tree at home. They have lights and presents and Christmas carols. That's not what they need from school.

by: Ladiees Fashion
How to Win a big money jackpot How to Talk and Connect Instantly With Any Women, Anywhere How To Conduct Authentic Personal Branding Online? A Basic Honeymooners Pointers In Choosing The Adventure-filled Holiday In Mexico How To Save On Wedding Decorations Bruxism-Causes and Treatment Curing Cancer Made Easy - The Easy Facts That Your Doctor Will Not Inform You Part 1 Businesses Profit From Ample Insurance Coverage Finding a Good Connecticut Weight Loss Center Guarantor Loans for Weddings Criticalbench Review Online Mlm Training - How To Achieve Online Mlm Success! Explore London, England's Most Excellent Historical Buildings As Well As Useful Visit Points To Visi
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.209.44) / Processed in 0.012208 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2776, 975,