Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me?

Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me?

In this day and age, men and women are working more closely together than ever they

occupy the same space, they move in the same social circles, they have more or less the same stand where morals are concerned. Seduction is the new game the more forbidden, the more exciting and promiscuity is on the rise.

It is no wonder then that while 70% of men admitted to have indulged in illicit affairs, women are not so far behind with 65% admitting that they, too, have cheated on their partners at one point or another.

Now thats an alarming statistics and it would certainly make you wonder how affair-proof your relationship isespecially if youre starting to get this nagging feeling that something is not quite right in that area.

Contrary to popular belief, men are actually very perceptive. So if you feel a twinge in your gut, heres a few nudges in the right direction to tell you if you have cause for alarm or not:

1. She bought a new set of sexy lingerieAnd youve never seen it.

To a woman, the start of an affair is not unlike the first days of any relationship the most exciting part of which is how her new beau makes her feel sexy and desired. To fuel that flame, she will want to look her best. If your girl is cheating on you, overindulgence on a makeover just might be a piece of the puzzle.

But the most glaring evidence will be in the lingerie department. Is she racking up the bill on some lacy Victorias Secret items? Start getting suspicious if you have seen the bill but not the sexy undergarments. Or at least, you have not seen it on her while youre together.

2. She brings her cell phone everywhere with her. Everywhere.

Obviously, shes expecting Boyfriend No. 2s call. But theres more to it than that. The first blush of romance is always the sweetest and it is this kind of attention that tempts the ladies to stray.

That is why, if they are receiving flattering text messages from the other guy, theyd want to savor it for all its worth meaning, they wont delete those incriminating messages until absolutely necessary. Yes, even if it means that theyd have to be extremely possessive about their cell phone that its quite obvious.

3. Shes always checking up on you.

She wants to know where you are and especially where you will be in so-and-so hours. Think thats sweet? Think again. If your girlfriend is suddenly very interested in the minutest details of your daily itinerary, she might be scheduling her own around yours. She just couldnt run the risk of bumping into you while she spends the afternoon with Guy No. 2.

4. But she doesnt want you to check up on her.

She seems very interested in how you will be spending your day, it would seem logical to return the favor and show some interest in hers right? Wrong if indeed shes cheating on you.

You will notice this in how she responds to your question she will either be defensive (stammering her excuses) or shell be on the offensive (accusing you of not trusting her and variations of the same line of arguments).

5. She used to be wild for you in bed. Used to be.

Has the passion cooled? Could be. But most likely, it is because she has spent that passion with somebody else. Is it guilt? Very probably. Women do have a flair for drama that its easy to believe that all of them are born actresses.

But when it comes to sex, all their acting skills evaporate. She might be torn between not wanting you and not wanting you to find out especially if you are a really nice guy who doesnt deserve this from her.

Sure, your girlfriend may still go to bed with you once she runs out of excuses but you might also notice a few odd things that would bother you about your lovemaking.

Was she a hesitant? Was she put off by your ardor? Are her eyes closed all throughout? Did she call you by a different pet name? Did she rebuff your attempt to cuddle during the aftermath?

The signs are there my friend. You can choose to be blind to them or you can choose to use that organ between your ears and take control of the situation before you are made an even bigger fool than youve already been.

by: Dale L. McClure
Is Longevity Insurance Essential Or Supplemental? Why You Should Buy Condoms Online And Not At The Shops Tips For Dating A Woman - Shockingly Simple Tactics To Capture That Girl The Benefits Of Taking An Online English Course Adventure Tour India How to Tell If a Man is Attracted to You? 7 Signs Which Will Prove Whether He Likes You Or Not Review of Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 273849U Enhance Your Knowledge And Skills At South University Online How Do I Prove To My Wife That I'm Sorry I Cheated? Go Sailing With Dock Storage Boxes Tactical Campaign Developed By Isd Global Fetches Big Gains For Fashion Brand Fine Fair What To Consider When Purchasing An Angle Grinder Wsi Franchise - Advantages Of Women Based
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.115.179) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012553 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 4286, 975,
Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? Amsterdam