Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How To Pay Your Staff For Their Weekly Outsourcing Work
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Pay Your Staff For Their Weekly Outsourcing Work

When someone joins our SEO services team and becomes one of our outsourcers

, I get them to fill in a Contact Details sheet. I ask for their PayPal address, how they want to be paid for their outsourcing work. When I work with a particular outsourcer, I'll typically speaking, use PayPal and then, we'll use it in USD, maybe we'll have a look at using AUD as well.

If they're a full time staff member, then I prefer to pay them through PayPal. If they're out tasker I don't mind paying them through a Rent A Coder or a vWorker bonus, that's the other way. But really those are the two ways that I do. I don't worry about doing direct deposits into their bank account or anything similar to that. I pay on a fortnightly basis as well and that leads into the job description.

The job description, you insert their name, their title, let them know their job status. It's full timer, when they're going to start their outsourcing work or SEO training and then we let them know it's a $4 an hour job for the first three months and then, should they be successful and offered a full time position, then it will go up to $5. We also let them know that they're coming on board as a contractor. So they get no holiday pay and no sick pay. At lunch time they need to log off for lunch but they get the two ten minute breaks as well.

Going from $4 to $5 an hour is a twenty-five percent pay increase, so that's a big jump for some of these people, twenty-five percent. This is a fair practice whether you will include it in your outsourcing pros and cons list. It's $1 to us, but it's twenty-five percent to these people in some of these countries. It makes a big difference to up it by a dollar, we think $1 an hour is nothing, but 25% to these people is a big motivator, a carrot for them to work hard.

We pay them on a fortnightly basis and then there is the job description.

What I often do with job descriptions is part of their job description is, this is an example week of what you'll be doing. So not only is there here's an overview of the task, but how your week would break down, to clarify it in your mind as well as theirs.

This helps you ensure exactly what these people are going to do for their outsourcing work on a weekly basis for you. It just helps reinforce this person is going to be valuable for your SEO company and helps them get some clarity on how their week is going to be broken up so they can get some milestones too of what percentage of each day will be based on the individual tasks. You put little clauses in there, like this is subject to change and things like that.

by: Jimmy Cox
How to claim compensation for a workplace injury How Mobile Voice Recording And Various Other Products Can Protect You Exactly Where To Stay In Kiev, Ukraine Kiev Apartments Or Kiev Hotels? by:Asep Komara Sanjaya Where to Have the Halloween Costume Get together Getting Familiar With The Concept Of Sr22 Insurance Online Money Making Ideas: Proven Way To Earn Online Why Mens Alternative Wedding Rings Are A Natural Fit For Urban Men Metatrader Platforms: Today's Demand of Every Metatrader Broker Shopping For Art At An Art Festival by:John Eimerman Milwaukee Switzerland Tour – Magnificent Attractions That Will Leave Your Spell Bound Same Day Unemployed Loans Remedy To Alleviate The Stress Of Financial Hassles Buy Cipro 750mg tab online Online Faxing A Boon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.6.194) / Processed in 0.012238 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2764, 975,
How To Pay Your Staff For Their Weekly Outsourcing Work