Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How To Get A Girlfriend By Being Different From All The Rest
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Get A Girlfriend By Being Different From All The Rest

It's one of the most under utilized strategies in trying to attract a woman and get a girlfriend

. The idea that just by being different, you can end up meeting a woman and having quite the effect on her. See, there are so many guys all trying to use the same routines and techniques, that the simple act of being a little bit different may be all that it takes to make a woman want you over the rest.

One of the great things about living in today's world is the rate at which information spreads. There are some drawbacks to that. One of those drawbacks is, that a lot of people end up with access to the same information. Hence, the reason why pick up lines that may have been effective a few years ago now only draw laughs and looks of disgust when they get used. Some of it is due to the fact that every guy knows them and has tried to use them.

I got asked recently by someone what was the best way to use a pick up line. My answer was, "Not to use one at all."

It may have sounded kind of funny, but in a way I was being totally serious. If your goal is to get a girlfriend and hopefully attract a woman who is pretty good looking, then you can bet any pickup line that you hear and thinking about using, she has already heard before. So, you've got the choice of trying to deliver it in some unique way... or you can just decide not to use them at all.

Socially, there is more acceptance for uniqueness now more than any other time in history. It wasn't so long ago that if you lived in a certain town, that you pretty much had to dress and act exactly the way that others did. Now, not so much. Yet, when it comes to how guys approach women, nothing has changed.

Johnny is still using the same technique as Jimmy.

And they both are after the same girl.

It's kind of a crap shoot to see who will get the girl.

What if Johnny decided to be a little bit different and not use the same technique as Jimmy, because Jimmy learned it from Joey and every girl in town already knows it.

What if Johnny just approached the girl with his own unique flavor?

I'd be willing to bet that he would suddenly have more of a chance than Jimmy, and it would not matter that much how smooth it was or how good looking Johnny was.

Just by being different and not using the same exact approach as every other guy, I'd think that Johnny would have the upper hand.

by: Chris Tyler
How To Make Money With Little Experience The Basics Of Web Design The Expression Of Wedding Flowers Rent To Buy Is The Ideal Choice When It Comes To Owning A Property Grills is Definitely Art Work with Barbecue Coupled With Blues Festival Tenders - How Online Tenders Procuring Is Better Than The Traditional Way! Choosing The Best Ac Repair In Las Vegas The Limited Liability Company And Municipal Business Women Who Fake Orgasms Buying The Best Table Linen Yoga Poses For Sciatica Pain - Which Are Useful Investing In Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings How To Win Back His Ex-girlfriend? Discover 5 Tips For Recovering
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.200.237.112) / Processed in 0.012159 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2515, 975,
How To Get A Girlfriend By Being Different From All The Rest