Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Golf the Desert Princess Resort and Country Club by:Mitchell Sussman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Golf the Desert Princess Resort and Country Club by:Mitchell Sussman

During a recent getaway to Palm Springs I was looking for a more casual golf course where I could play with my younger daughter

. Of course, I didn't want to hold up some of the more serious golfers so I wanted a course that was challenging but not populated by the scratch golfer. My search led me to the Desert Princess Golf and Country Club.

The Desert Princes Golf and Country Club is just outside of Palm Springs has three beautiful 9-hole courses, with four sets of tees that offer a golf experience for golfers with all different levels of skill.

All three of the courses were designed by David Rainville and each offers a slightly different style of play.

This is a very picturesque setting surrounded by majestic snow - capped San Jacinto Mountains. There were also fruit tree and one story townhomes lining the course. On the day that we were out the sun was shining bright and temperature was in the mid - 70's.

The Lagos course is heavily laden with water that comes into play on six of the nine holes. A miss hit and you will quickly find yourself fishing for golf balls.

The Vista course offers a variety of link styles with rolling fairways. On the day that I played, I forgot my range finder and had a little bit of trouble gauging the distance often finding myself over shooting the green.

The third course, El Cielo, is much like the Lagos in that there is water on eight of the nine holes.

All told there are 21 lakes, and 85 sand traps. There is also a nice pro shop where I rented clubs for my daughter as well as a driving range. Adjacent to the course is a very nice tennis facility with lit courts operated by one of the local tennis legends, Charlie Moore.

There is also a spa and work out facility as well as a restaurant with the view of the course and the snow -capped mountains at the adjacent Doral hotel.

About the author

Mitchell Sussman is a television producer having produced travel adventure programming for the Travel Channel PBS, Fox Sports Net, ESPN and many others.

For more information about golf in Palm Springs and the California desert resort cities visit http://www.palmspringsvacationdiscounts.com for the best values in hotels, golf, attractions, restaurants and events on your next Palm Springs vacation.
Beat the big boys (and girls) in local searches How You Can Find Custom Corporate Gifts For Your Holidays Lost In Atlanta by:Zander Smith Installment Loans Online- Easy To Get Installment Loans Online Project Management In A Cgmp Environment - Webinar By Globalcompliancepanel Insurance Assessors- What are the benefits of Insurance Assessors? How to Send Mother's Day Flowers Internationally by:Amit kumar Online Back Up Storage Importance Hotel London Cotton Summer Dresses Unsecured Loans: - Free From Pledging Valued Asset Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System – Should You Install Them? Treat Your Cancer Successfully From Top Cancer Centers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.9.115) / Processed in 0.012596 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2444, 975,