Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Geopathic And Emf Protection That Saved My Life!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Geopathic And Emf Protection That Saved My Life!

In my earlier videos I talked about how our sick house caused my husband's death from cancer and my former neurological problems

. This is Article #16 in my series and this question is: How do I Know if the ENERGEM in my Home is Working and Neutralizing the Geopathic and Electromagnetic Stresses? I invite you to read this article because I will teach you how to know if the Energem in your home is working, something that has taken me years of research to figure out.

To start with, all Energems will be working, unless you are also using another product that was designed to do similar work. In the detailed directions that I send, I state that all other products should be removed, because most of them do not work properly and some add additional toxicity that the Energems were not designed to neutralize, meaning they can keep the Energems from working 100%.

So, the Energem is working and I will tell you signs to look for so that you know for yourself that it is working.

Most anyone can get an idea within hours to days to a week or so how they are going to feel from neutralizing these toxins. For some, the changes are almost instant and dramatic and occur within hours to days. The most sensitive people usually feel better fast, while others can feel worse for a short time. Feeling worse is actually a great sign because it means their body is now releasing the related toxins from the geopathic and electromagnetic stresses it had been storing, usually for decades. For others, the improvements are so gradual that it is hard to really see what is happening, even though it is working for them. Those are the ones where it's especially beneficial to learn to test for themselves so they can see, via the testing, the positive changes as they are happening to them. The testing details are all in my book entitled: Our Energetic Evolution in Healing: The Secrets to Surviving the Unseen Forces That are Killing You.

The changes and improvements can and will show on many different levels from physical improvements, to emotional and mental. I have heard from clients around the world that other family members or friends who were not even aware of the Energem have commented on how comfortable and peaceful their home now feels. The energy in the entire home is improved. Even I have been surprised by some of the feedback I have gotten that goes beyond the physical changes. To quote a few of these: such as "feeling happier, lighter, less fearful, an attitude improvement, mood better and more stable, more creative, the atmosphere in my home is now joyous and peaceful." Are these improvements you would like to feel in your home?

I gave several clues in earlier articles about the signs of a toxic home, including looking at your symptoms or any illness you or a family member has. One was that I always felt better when I was away from my home. So pay attention to how you feel in different locations. Another was that my husband, Don, and I kept getting sicker and sicker despite our doing really good therapies. So have you noticed that your therapies are working better now? Also look at any changes in your pets, especially if you see your dog sleeping in different areas than before or having much more energy.

A doctor commented on the dramatic improvement, especially in his immune challenged patients once they neutralized the geopathic stress in their home. It is as if the immune system says: "Finally, I can do what I'm supposed to do." This is what I designed them to do, to eliminate this block to healing and the toxicity we are now drowning in, so our body can do what it already knows to do but could not before neutralizing the geopathic and electromagnetic stresses in their home.

Within minutes of neutralizing these stresses in your home your body automatically knows this and responds virtually instantly. This begins an immediate very beneficial change by strengthening the "Energy Pathway" in your body and starts the release of the related stored toxins. This energy pathway was discussed in Article #11. The only way that initially strengthens this energy pathway is by neutralizing the geopathic stress in your home. So if your energy pathway is strong, you know the Energem in your home is working and has neutralized the geopathic stress.

In my next article, you will learn how to know if the Energem on your cell phone is working and neutralizing the microwave radiation and other toxicity.

Karen Y. Mileson

Karen@Energems.com

by: Karen Mileson
Cheap Whole Life Insurance Policy - The Way To Get It Details - Do You Really Want To Be Tiny All Of Your Life? Make A 2-4' Change Now And Forever Be Happy Exploring The Benefits Of Universal Life Insurance How to be a successful personal trainer and achieve the goals in your life How To Buy Life Insurance: Reviewing 6 Basic Steps What Is Whole Life Insurance And Who Does It Benefit How To Determine How Much Life Insurance To Buy Life Insurance What Exactly Term Life Insurance Is Centered On A Few Reasons Why Life Insurance Is So Very Important To Us Things That Impact On How Long Accident Insurance Claims Take Why Long Term Care Insurance Makes Sense Top Recession Proof Career - Auto Mechanic
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.202.167) / Processed in 0.014285 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4648, 953,
Geopathic And Emf Protection That Saved My Life!