Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Fujian Association Of Children's Shoes: Children's Shoes Local Standards Being - Shoes,
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fujian Association Of Children's Shoes: Children's Shoes Local Standards Being - Shoes,

Fujian Association Of Children's Shoes: Children's Shoes Local Standards Being - Shoes,

HC shoes network on January 28 hearing last month

, Fujian Province Shoes Association Chapter of children's shoes, Blue Cat (Fujian) shoes Co., Ltd. Chairman FU Wei-Jin served as chairman. Blue Cat in Fujian shoes sector is not the biggest, but the FU Wei-Jin's reputation in the industry is the best. When the president

Why? FU Wei-Jin, 45, the answer is simple: I would like to quickly led to the introduction of the local standard children's shoes industry!

This is FU Wei Jin, one by the industry known as the "old Fu", a group calling itself the "farmer's son", a tailor started from a little "service", "like the pursuit of the colorful life" the simple boss.

"I want to quickly develop the local children's shoes industry standard"

Note: Old Fu Hi, first of all to congratulate you as children's shoes in Fujian Shoes Association branch president.

Fu: Thank you! Fact, nothing of. Boss, the younger they are want to be the president, everyone recommended me, and I went. Who was I in the industry? Honest, fairly old and young, why should Big Brother have much to learn.

Note: Old Fu modest. We all know that when President will need a dedicated person, Fu general reputation in the industry and influence are recognized.

Fu: (laughs) I love this man was the greatest friends, so many of my friends. I am happy to drink, chat. Honestly, I abilities, to become president, estimated that people think I am a little dedication. I very much hope that the enterprises are organized children's shoes in Fujian, we build a common platform, only Baotuan development, we may be called the voice sound, and only the joint development, we can from the more recent success.

Note: When the president will not feel under pressure?

Fu: Yes ah! When things will be old as I am of course a little pressure. Everyone wants to do it, do succeed. Now on, and I will make the greatest efforts. Anyway, I did, I tried, I will not regret it. However, people must not work alone me, even more by everyone.

Note: I think you must want to do something for the industry, right?

Fu: Yes, ah, my greatest wish now is to hurry development of children's shoes industry standard, which is why I want to be president of the reason. The rapid development of children's shoes industry, yet no corresponding national standard, has also been borrowed shoes GB adults, it has become a long-term development of enterprises plagued children's shoes a big embarrassment. For example, now we follow the standard production of adult shoes children's shoes, Sole Are excellent, the children do not like, but if too soft, they can not meet current requirements. Therefore, we established the branch of children's shoes, the most urgent is to bring industry, influential and representative business organizations together to jointly develop "Children Sports & Leisure Shoes local standards. "

by: gaga
Storage In Your Childs Bedroom Childhood Obesity Prevention (Part 1) Childhood Obesity Prevention (Part 2) Asthma Rates Decrease Among Children Due to Reduced Number of Smokers Fun Ways to Decorate Children's Bedroom Teenage and Child Modelling Portrait Photography - Tricks To Get Children To Sit Still For Their Pictures Make Your Kids Have A Good Night Rest With Bedroom Decorations For Kids Five Good Reasons to buy Clothes as Kids Gifts and Baby Gifts Your Child's Remarkable Brain Things To Keep In Mind When Purchasing Kids Clothes Really Fun Science Experiment Kits For Children! Insurance Policies for Teens
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.208.117) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012494 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3027, 956,
Fujian Association Of Children's Shoes: Children's Shoes Local Standards Being - Shoes, Vairano Patenora