Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » French Toast on Bree
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

French Toast on Bree

French Toast on Bree

French Toast on Bree

This hidden Gem on Bree Street is such an incredible find!French Toast is a new Wine Bar and Tapas place which I've been to on a number of occasions now with my girlfriends, all of which have left me gastronomically satisfied and yes, slightly tipsy.With big tables which can seat those larger groups and small intimate tables and booths, you can choose whether you want to sit upstairs with a view of Table Mountain or downstairs in view of the bar.

Impeccable dcor makes you feel like you are in some classy caf in Europe although the crowd seems unpretentious and although a little more fancy than usual, still down to earth.The service is outstanding I think as South Africans we have become accustomed to less than average service, but French Toast certainly sets the bar high and hopefully will be setting new standards for other establishments in this regard.

There are over 100 different wines to choose from which you can order by glass or by bottle.The Tapas menu is varied and changes every 2 weeks to keep things fresh and new.The gorgonzola tartlets and fresh asparagus with lemon were definitely winners for me, as were the many bottles of wine we always seem to consume with the help of the waiting staff who are fantastic at keeping your glass topped up.French Toast also boasts that they have the best cocktails around, which we sampled and I'd like to say, they do!French Toast on Bree

Perfect for after work drinks or a cocktail party, this little place has officially earned the accolade of My new favourite spot in town'.Situated on Bree Street, you can park in the street after 5pm for free.Position yourself on the balcony and watch the sun go down with a glass of South Africa's best in your hand and revel in feelingabsolute gratitude for being in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Who are we:

The Last Word inspires the discovery of hidden gems. It is family owned, comprising a fabulous collection of private luxury intimate hotels each one a different experience. They are set in locations along roads less travelled with local characters caring for your every need and made even more amazing by the same exacting standards of hospitality. Spend time in two, three or more of ourintimate hotels

For more information visit our website

http://www.thelastword.co.za/

For more news articles visit our blog

http://www.havethelastword.co.za/
What has Australia got to offer Travellers? Cheap Flights – How to Catch One for your Favorite Destination Living In The Hotels In Bandhavgarh Lets Tourist Into The Lap Of The Sanctuary What has Rome got to offer travellers? Summer Banqueting With Right Theme and Perfect Banqueting Halls Travel to India: Trip to India Filled With Fun What Has Dubai Got to Offer Travellers – A Concise Account of Planning a Visit to the Famous Holiday Destination Picking Paris Cheap Hotels Over Fancy Hotels The Pleasant San Francisco Sightseeing Tour Discover the Wild Scenic Beauty, Experience the Unforgettable Tour Golfing Holidays In North Wales Stay at great City Hotels London Fashion jewelry for summer 2011
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.179.161) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012003 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2505, 954,
French Toast on Bree Amsterdam