Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Find Out More About The 12 Month Dubai Climate
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Find Out More About The 12 Month Dubai Climate

Dubai climate is generally warm most of the year. It's not so bad in the winter months, however summers are exceptionally hot. The high levels of humidity just make it unbearable.

Having said this, it's best to go to Dubai during the winter.

To really relish the climate in Dubai, both indoors and out, try to visit between November and mid March. These are usually the best months to be in Dubai.Find Out More About The 12 Month Dubai Climate

My sister's wedding was in April and it was extremely HOT in Dubai at that time.

Even when I felt like doing quite a bit, the heat simply tamed me down and I couldn't get myself active enough to do it.

All you wish to do when it's that hot is sleep!

Weather.com & Other Weather Sites

If you check out weather.com, it would seem as if Dubai weather is the same throughout the year. I do not feel weather.com has caught up as well until now in terms of accurately presenting the weather in nations outside the US.

Either that or the fact that weather in Dubai seldom changes as unexpectedly as it does here in the US. Even if it rains, it will rain for just a bit. And even if it storms, it'll storm for just a bit. I do not think I have ever seen thunderstorm or sand storm warnings on weather.com for Dubai.

Perhaps they have caught up now by the time you're reading this. They were behind when I wrote this discussion though.

12 Month Progression in the Dubai Climate

Since other resources aren't actually that reliable, here is my synopsis on the weather in Dubai. Dubai weather isn't so bad early in the year. These months are usually nice and sunny with minimal rain.

Between late December and mid to late March you can anticipate the temperatures to hover around the 85 degree (Fahrenheit) range at most. You could expect 55 degrees as the low temperature for the duration of these months. Humidity is not too bad, though more than you might be used to if you are from the US.

Late March to late June starts to warm up a bit. Not much, by about 10 degrees at most. The delightful news is that the humidity levels decrease thus it doesn't feel too bad on your skin.

It can get pretty bad though sometimes. Days are longer and drier for the duration of these months as there is minimal to no rain fall. This is the climate of Dubai known to most of the world. Welcome to the desert.

July, August and September are the hottest months of the year in Dubai. This is no different from most places around the globe. Temperatures are normally in the 100 plus range throughout these months.

Days are long and dry as rainfall is minimal to none. However the good news again is that humidity levels stay lower than earlier in the year thus the heat isn't so bad on the skin.

Temperatures take a flip in mid to late October and signs of better days become more obvious. Average temperatures in October range between 75 and 95 degrees. November and December are terribly comfortable months with temperatures ranging from eighty five to sixty five degrees.
Spa Holidays in Koh Samui The Complete Dubai Holidays Calendar Coffee Tables That Do Double, Even Triple, Duty Reclaim Your Life With Dubai Holiday Rentals Review Of Country Strong Movie 2010 Enjoy Masterpiece Kingston To Make Your Trip Memorable India Tours - Special Tour of India for First Time Visitors There Only Seems To Be Help From Private Rehab Clinics In London Target Promo And Coupon Codes For Christmas Shopping The Popularity of Christmas Quizzes How To Plan A North India Tour New Year Sin City Usa Trip Secrets Over Cheap Hotels, Must-see's And Other Activities Discover The Wonders Of Egypt With Egypt Tour Packages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.18.48) / Processed in 0.005564 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 3228, 954,