Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Experience Of Online-shopping ---------- Sarina
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Experience Of Online-shopping ---------- Sarina

Nowadays, online-shopping becomes more and more popular

. You can view all kinds of products and buy whatever you like just by clicking your mouse other than going from one store to another. My online-shopping begins last year. Now I would like to share some experience with you.

Picture:

The biggest shortcoming of online-shopping is that you cant see the real object. The only way to get the visual image of the product is to seeing the picture. Youd better choose the products which have details pictures and they must come with watermarks and be taken by the seller himself instead of downloading from the internet to avoid the difference between the thing you actually get and what is showed in the picture.

When I was a green hand, I was cheated by the pictures many times. The product in the picture looks really very nice, but when I get them in my hand I was totally upset. The product is far from what I expected.Experience Of Online-shopping ---------- Sarina

The number and the range of the products.

If an online shop has many kinds of products, you are easily to find what you want in one store, which is a good way to save freight. However, I have to remind you not to buy too many useless things with the hope of saving freight. Remember dont buy more than 3 products from one store if:

1. you are not badly needed those products;

2. this is the first time you purchase in this store.

Price:

Usually, one item can be found in many stores. You can compare the prices and choose the lowest one. But dont believe those goods with unrealistically low prices, especially those world-famous brands. nearly all of them are fake. Youd better go to the mall if you want to get the original.

Tips:

You can go to some B2B website, lets say Alibaba.com. even if this kind of website is for the bulk orders, you can also take advantage from it. You pretend to be a purchase manager who is going to place an big order and you want samples first. In this way, you can get the goods at wholesale price. I have bought many good items at very low prices from this website: www.trait-tech.com . You can have a try and find more good products and companies.

Service:

Service is a very important factor. I would rather choose a litter higher price with good service than low price with bad service, which is a waste of time and money.

Every time before I buy, I talk to their customer service or salesman, ask them about the details of the goods, the return policy, and the warranty. Some seller claims they offer "3 days free of charge for replacement", you have to ask them how it works. Most of the time, they dont work exactly that way. And during the process of communicating, you can feel their attitude and recognize if they enjoy talking big. Ill not doing business with the one who has bad attitude.

Not all the goods are suitable for online-shopping, especially the household appliance. The after sale service is difficult to guaranteed.

Payment:

Dont choose bank-transferring even you are very familiar with the seller. The third party payment platform can protect the buyers interests well.

Thats all what I can think of. Hope it will be of use to you.

by: Sarina
There Is Always A Buyer What Is My Buyer Looking At? Merchant Accounts: Simplify Your Payment Processing System Instantly Pounds till payday:-Monetary help till payday Cool Men's Earrings - How to Make Sure You Buy a Great Set of Cool Earrings Men's Stud Earrings - Find Out Why Studs Should Be Your Next Earrings to Buy Play Smart, Buy Ffxi Gil What all should you consider when you buy ruby rings? Wonder Where To Buy A Kindle? How Does A Payment Gateway Work? Where To Buy A Corner Bookcase Shopping For Screenwriting Books Online Buying Insurance- Captive or Independent
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.237.255) / Processed in 0.011907 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3303, 962,