Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » What Is My Buyer Looking At?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Is My Buyer Looking At?

What Is My Buyer Looking At?

This advice can work for sellers and buyers. It is important to know what to look for and therefore what you buyer will be looking for when they come and inspect your car. A few easy things off the bat will be things like how straight the body of the car is, log book history, fluid levels and how clean it is. If the body work is not straight (as in it looks like it has been involved in a traffic accident) because you have never had it repaired or the panel beater was substandard then the buyer might walk away from the car before even checking out anything else about it. When someone wants to buy my car I have even taken it to a panel beater to make sure everything is above board.

It is pretty easy to spot how straight the car is. Many people when they may want to buy my car will stand at the rear of the vehicle and look down the side of the car. If they spot any waviness in the paint work or any dimples then they will normally ask me immediately if the car has been involved in an accident. If this happens to you dont lie. Tell them the truth. If it has, make sure you let them know that it was repaired professionally and it has passed a safety inspection since the accident. If a car has been badly damaged beyond the point of repair then it will be taken off the road and written off.

Make sure you have noted things that may have gone wrong with the car (like a traffic accident) in your log book. Follow up the entry with details about the repairs that have been done to the vehicle so the buyer can see that it has been done properly. If I own a car that has been in an accident I always note down the date and the severity of the accident. I prefer to keep the whole process as transparent as possible when attempting to get someone to buy my car. The buyer cant complain if they have knowledge all of its history before buying it and still decide to make the purchase. Sometimes because the car has had a minor accident the buyer can walk away with a bargain.

by: samdesuza
Merchant Accounts: Simplify Your Payment Processing System Instantly Pounds till payday:-Monetary help till payday Cool Men's Earrings - How to Make Sure You Buy a Great Set of Cool Earrings Men's Stud Earrings - Find Out Why Studs Should Be Your Next Earrings to Buy Play Smart, Buy Ffxi Gil What all should you consider when you buy ruby rings? Wonder Where To Buy A Kindle? How Does A Payment Gateway Work? Where To Buy A Corner Bookcase Shopping For Screenwriting Books Online Buying Insurance- Captive or Independent Photo Booth - Should You Buy? Why Should You Buy England Competitive Tickets To Experience A Perfect Weekend
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.234.62) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013397 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2034, 962,
What Is My Buyer Looking At? Campo Grande