Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Confused Between Love and Lust? Clear up How he Feels With This Test
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Confused Between Love and Lust? Clear up How he Feels With This Test

Is it easy to feel the love when his arms are wrapped around you, but you wonder if it might not simply be lust? Does he say all the nice little things you want to hear, but there's seems to still be something missing? Do you need to really find out how he feels before you become even more involved with him? Some men can be great at playing the game just right, so you need to really be in touch with what's real and what's for play.

1. What do your conversations with him sound like?

a) They're pretty much filled with the things that are going on in his life.

b) I know everything about his friends and the activities he likes to do with them.

c) We often talk about what we're going to do together and where our relationship is heading.

2. How does he plan for his dates with you?

a) There's not really a plan. He just calls up and comes over.

b) There's never a grand production of anything romantic and he even expects me to pay my way.

c) He'll mention his desire to see me again at the end of a date and he'll call to set something up days prior.

3. How do your dates usually go?

a) They never go very far out of the bedroom.

b) We might go and do something with his buddies, but the night usually ends in bed.

c) He's very in tune to what I like doing and often goes out of his way to plan for dates that are fun and exciting.

4. Does he say I love you?

a) Sex often draws out the romantic in him and he'll say it repeatedly.

b) If I'm reluctant to go to bed with him, he'll say it over and over again.

c) It seems to pop out of his mouth at the most unexpected times and I love it.

5. How does he feel about the future plans you have for yourself or the relationship?

a) He doesn't really know about them because he never gives me a chance to talk about it.

b) He seems to think that my plans don't make sense and he's a little condescending when I bring it up.

c) He's great. He shows his support, offers advice and let's me know that he's there for me.

6. Does he talk about a future with you?

a) He talks about the future, but I don't really seem to have a place in it.

b) His plans seem kind of weird and all over the place and I don't know if he wants me in them.

c) He takes into consideration the things I'm hoping for and the future seems to be growing around what we both want.

Ideally, you want every question to be answered with a C. Sure, some guys might earn an A or B, but the more there are, the more dismal the relationship looks.
Importance of production scheme on online auctions How To Shed Weight From My Belly And Thighs? Grab Cheap Holiday Packages To Enjoy Some Lovely Days by:Richard Salwitz Entebbe, An Opportunity To Feel African Spirit!!! Unforgettable Sin City Usa Trip Guide To Experience Entertainment, Places To Go And More The Best Stained Concrete Texas Solutions You Should Opt For Dating Advice For Men - Back To Basics Dating Etiquette Your Guide To Online Banking Women's Casual Boots Making rental property property investment as your trusted retirement investment How To Approach Women - What To Do When It Makes You Feel Anxious How Many Styles Of Funny T Shirts Are Out There – Part Two Combine Style and Function with a Traditional Towel Rail
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.175.182) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.005830 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 2901, 975,
Confused Between Love and Lust? Clear up How he Feels With This Test Alagoa Nova