Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Child Safety Tulsa, CSI
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Child Safety Tulsa, CSI

Child Safety Tulsa, CSI

Child Safety is very important in Tulsa, Oklahoma! CSI would like to make it safer by building a stronger community

. CSI has developed a program that can alert you to your surroundings so future victims of crimes can be avoided. It can also help with critical time in the event a worst case scenario happens. Increase Child Safety in Tulsa, Oklahoma and visit www.ChildSafetyIncorporated.com

2185 children are reported missing every day, that is 91 per hour and 1 and one and a half per minute.

1 child runs away every 6 minutes.

1 child is abducted every 18 minutes.

1 in 9 boys and 1 in 4 girls will be the victims of sexual abuse before adulthood.

Imagine a time where these gut wrenching statistics dropped by an average of 50 to 75 percent. That time can be now, but we are going to have to work together. My name is Sean Spellecy, and I am the founder of Child Safety Incorporated. As a former school principal I was confronted with these statistics multiple times with actual children and families. It had a tremendous effect on me. I kept hearing, "We never thought this would happen to our family. I was growing frustrated from having to utter the same phrase over and over again, "I am so sorry that this happened to you and your family. I wish I could do more.

Several years ago I made a decision that I WAS going to do more. I set out to answer the question, "How do we keep children and families safer? Working hand-in-hand with local and national law enforcement, ministers, parents, and computer programmers, we were able to do just that. Through a lot of research and testing, we created the CSI FAMILY PROTECTION PROGRAM, a four component program that WILL enhance the safety of your family.but it will not stop there. As members of our neighborhoods, communities and cities use this program, we will see crime rates drop, community involvement will increase, helping attract positive media attention and even help raise property values as people will WANT to live in these areas.

We want to present the CSI FAMILY PROTECTION PROGRAM to as many organizations that we can. Churches, schools, civic organizations, THIS program WILL enhance the safety of the members of these organizations.

Do not let your family become another statistic! Contact us and let us start helping you now. Together we can stop child predators.

Child Safety Tulsa, CSI

By: Blueprint Advertising
Teenage Halloween Costume: How To Choose Them Child Psychology Degree And Options For Working With Kids Giving Insulin To Your Child An introduction about kids' eye surgery When Our Children Go Away Exclusive Gifts For Child That Is Special Volunteering With Children Kids Lehenga A Modern Trend Anxiety Free Child Program by Rich Presta Review Going Beyond The Gold For Children With Cancer Despicable Me Toys Sweet 16 Party Invitations For Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Fun For Kids In San Antonio
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.199.243) / Processed in 0.012122 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2488, 956,
Child Safety Tulsa, CSI