Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Cheap Ski Holidays: A Memorable One Indeed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Ski Holidays: A Memorable One Indeed

I had been told by my wife that our daughter would be leaving right after New Year on a skiing holiday

. She and her friends were able to book a cheap ski holiday online. I thought to myself that they had it so easy. Looking at my wife, we then recounted how we would book our cheap ski holiday in the 80's.

At my senior year at the university and with the Christmas holidays approaching, I realized that I needed a break from writing my thesis. It had been a long semester and my thesis adviser was particularly hard on me, which I didn't mind at all because he was after my best interest. While walking down the hall, I looked at the student's bulletin board, which was normally filled with messages or announcements throughout the year but this time was only half filled. Noticing a note that read "Cheap Ski Holidayneed 4 people and please contact Joie if interested. Deadline is on ..." seemed interesting to me. I tore of the stub sheet cut into the paper and then went to the address provided for. Knocking on the door, I was pleasantly glad that the person who opened it was Joie herself. I showed her the paper and told her that I was interested in the Cheap Ski Holiday and there was a moment of silence. It seems that I didn't read the whole paper where it mentioned that it was a female only preference. Apologizing profusely, I politely said my goodbyes and left.

Walking down the hall, I was stopped by Joie and she had said that perhaps it would be ok if I could go provided that her other friend brought her boyfriend as well and that I didn't mind sharing a room with him. "No problem." I said. So I went back to her with to her dorm room and waited for the other two people to come. Joie set the tone of the meeting noting when was the deadline for the payment, when and where to meet, and what to expect in the resort. It seems we were getting 30% off the regular price of the resort rates during peak season and it wasn't a bad deal at all.

The resort was not as posh as it claimed to be but nevertheless it was a break from a long semester for me. Since Joie's roommate and her boyfriend were always together, Joie and I spent most of the time skiing. She was a dance and voice major which was so different from my finance background. So we talked about how she got to know of this cheap ski holidays and of other things. It was a great holiday for me and I did meet someone who I was interested in.Cheap Ski Holidays: A Memorable One Indeed

Twenty years later, I look at my wife, Joie, knowing that it was that cheap ski holiday that brought us together. "Maybe we should book one ourselves to be near to our daughter?" I asked her. "Rubbish." She replied. "I already booked one at a better resort." We both laughed.

by: Steven Magill
Caravans For Sale Bridgend And Cardiff: Perfect For Road Trips Fond Du Lac Florist Top Ten Christmas Flowers San Francisco Has Many Fascinating Visitor Attractions Car Hire Malaga - Get The Best Car Hire Deals Car Hire Spain - International Car Hire Is Available Through Many Car Rental Agencies Car Hire Ireland - One Way Car Hire Is Still A Popular Choice Car Hire London - Complete Your Special Day With Wedding Car Hire Car Hire Italy - Convertible Car Hire Draws Attention To You Car Hire France - Why Should You Go For A Long Term Car Hire? Car Hire Florida - How To Find Decent Car Rental Deals Portugal Car Hire - Things To Know About Car Rental Coupons Car Hire Gatwick - Things To Know About An Airport Car Rental Phoenix Coyotes Tickets - Coyotes Beat Ducks In Ot
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.173.232) / Processed in 0.020214 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2803, 954,