Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Canker Sore Treatment - I Get Cold Sores! Does This Mean I Have Herpes?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Canker Sore Treatment - I Get Cold Sores! Does This Mean I Have Herpes?

Canker Sore Treatment - I Get Cold Sores! Does This Mean I Have Herpes

?

Cold sores are one of the most annoying oral conditions, which can cause an excruciating pain and can even be a sign of an underlying health problem. These sores happen to people from different ages or gender but is common occurring during adolescence or young adulthood compared to an older age.

Cold sores are very common, even some of the health associations have stated that about 50 percent of people in the United States have had oral herpes. Pain or tingling sensations are some common symptoms related to cold scores. They form as a small, fluid-filled blister, which will ulcerate, then form a scab before healing and disappearing in all.

Medically, these oral sores can be classified as canker sores and cold sores (fever blisters). Canker sores are less severe form of mouth sore compared to the fever blisters. The cold sores (fever blisters) are more threatening as they are caused by a permanent microbe-Herpes Simplex Virus.

If you have a cold sore does that mean Herpes? The answer is "Yes".

What is Herpes? Herpesviridae (HSV) is the primary cause of many viral infections. It is a family, which consists of 25 different types of viruses out of which 8 commonly cause infections. Cold sores are caused by a type of Herpes virus. However it should be noted that it is rarely the same virus strand that leads to a Genital herpes. Cold sores are caused by a Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) and the Genital herpes is caused by the Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV2). Herpes viruses also cause other illnesses like shingle, Epstein Barr and a skin disease called Kaposi's sarcoma.

The cold sores can be contracted through any other person who is a carrier of HSV-1. Once the virus enters your body it travels to the nerve ganglia located at the top end of your spine. Later it causes watery sores around the mouth. These sores can even erupt inside the nose, or chin. The oral conditions of canker sores and cold sores have a major difference. Depending upon what symptoms you have developed, the treatment should be decided.

One should know the right ways of identifying and getting rid of these oral sores. The right treatment will shorten the duration of the outbreak and will also reduce the possibility of reoccurrence of the same. You can find many powerful online information tools in form of videos, e-books and nutrition books, which give you the right cold sore treatment cold sore treatment. There are videos about herpes and cold sore treatment in the market or different sites that you can refer to today. These videos are based on a systematic study done by different qualified medical professionals to give you a 100% natural and drug free solution for treatment of cold sores. It provides you a step-by-step procedure which if followed will give you a complete freedom from cold sores without using any expensive prescriptions over the drug shop.
Canker Sore Treatment - What Are The Causes of Canker Sores? Canker Sore Treatment - What Causes Cold Sores and Is There A Cure? Natural Treatment for Abscesses Kinds of Hemroids - Figuring Out Your Case And The Hemroid Treatment Suitable Treatments Offered To Dysphagia Sufferers The Truth about the causes and treatments varicose veins Treatments for Bulimia What Is The Perfect Treatment Natural Gout Treatment that Works Psoriases Treatment and Natural Remedies for Psoriases Significance and Types of Water Treatment Plants Antioxidants and Cancer All Laser Lasik Treatments Available Today
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.246.203) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.012048 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3032, 301,
Canker Sore Treatment - I Get Cold Sores! Does This Mean I Have Herpes? Ljubljana