Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Birch Bay Washington-a Sightly Place To See
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Birch Bay Washington-a Sightly Place To See

Birch Bay Washington-a Sightly Place To See

I just recently had the chance to travel to Birch Bay in the state of Washington

. What a great place it was. I stayed in a two-bedroom condo that was postioned right on the edge of the bay right on Birch Bay Dr.

We had a panoramic view of the entire bay and we had the capacity to walk out and do some beach combing due to the fact the bay is very shallow and the tide would march out as outlying as 300 yards. We took in some beautiful sunsets while eating right there at one of the restaurants that we walked to from the condo.

I went on a kayaking trek in the bay and saw some great sites including a group of harbor seals that were enjoying the sun on one of the docks adjacent to the marina. I also was able to see a sunken ship wreck that had been reduced to wooden ribs and some deck parts consisting of metal.

This wreck usually is submerged but due to the tide level we could see half of it. I was able to squeeze in a bike ride down to the Birch Bay State Park which is a nice stretch of beach featuring picnic tables and grassy sections for having a great beach day. Birch Bay is actually located west of Blaine, Washington south of the Canadian border.

You can in reality drive about 10 minutes to either cross the border or take a look at Peace Arch Park, the gateway into Canada from the state of Washington. It was a wonderful time and the weather was great. I do suggest setting up a trip to Birch Bay. Try to schedule it in the summer months if you can.

by: Bryon Zirker
How To Have The Best Travel Insurance Reasons Why You Need To Insure Your Travels Commercial Floor Strippers Walking Tour In Barcelona Is A Perfect Choice Jade Beach Condo and Mayfield Condo are one of the Amazing luxury living things Why you should holiday in a Florida villa? How to make Christmas shopping less stressful Things You Should Know Before Going For The Barcelona City Tour India Holidays – Choose a Destination of Your Interest Belgium – A destination for tourists with a penchant for the unusual Australia Tender for Supply Chain Implementation Project Enjoy Halloween with DIRECTV Shriners Toronto 2010 Make Your Trip A Great One
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.61.101) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011660 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1547, 954,
Birch Bay Washington-a Sightly Place To See Tel Aviv