Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Beliefs: why I don't believe in dogmas?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Beliefs: why I don't believe in dogmas?

What are dogmas? Dogmas are any beliefs that cannot be disputed or questioned. Any attempt to dispute or question them results in protests, stigmatizations, segregations, persecutions, prosecutions, threats, violence or even death. What led me to these conclusions?

Difference between beliefs and dogmas

There is a significant difference between beliefs and dogmas. Anyone can have subjective beliefs about anything. It is their personal right to believe in something as long their beliefs does not bring harm to another. When beliefs are categorized into any form of codes or doctrines for collective beliefs and practices, it is still the rights of a group of individuals to believe in and practice them as long as their beliefs do not harm other person(s). Beliefs sometimes change over time due to new information, knowledge or awareness to become more relevant to its believers.Beliefs: why I don't believe in dogmas?

Beliefs in its collective form are sometimes called dogmas which are meant to be authoritative and become the rules and laws in the lives of its followers who are subject to it on the pain of penalty (social, psychological or physical). These dogmas cannot be questioned or disputed as the only option that is allowed is obedience to them. Common sense and logic does not have any relevance in dogmas. If commonsense or logic is used in any way, it would only be for the purpose of consolidating and confirming dogmas not for disputing or questioning them. When deliberate and obstinate control mechanisms are used ensure that dogmas are not changed by any new information, knowledge or awareness, they become locked in iron chains and buried in concrete mindsets that just refuse to see any difference or change. In this sense, none is as blind as those who refuse to see. These kinds of dogmas insist that the followers change themselves to follow it rather than vice-versa.

Reasons for disbelief in dogmas

The above differentiation description between beliefs and dogmas sets the stage for my disbelief in these types of dogmas. Other reasons that can be specified are:

1. It would be an intellectual and psychological suicide to follow any dogmas that refuse to change in the light of evidences from new information, knowledge and awareness.

Example: If there are still dogmas whose assertions are like that of one that says that the earth is flat and anyone who sails to its ends will fall off, it is a dogma that refuses to change in the light of present information, knowledge and reality. To follow such dogmas, one would have to consciously commit intellectual and psychological suicide.

2.It would lead to anarchism to follow any dogmas that is prepared to penalise an individual or group arbitrarily for not following its premises and assertions.

Example: If there are still dogmas that believe in killing person(s) in the name or in the cause of a divinity or supernatural being, it would lead its followers to the age and practice of deliberate anarchy, mayhem and impunity.

3. It would lead to societal and social regression to follow a dogma that refuses to accept positive evidences for progressive growths and developments.Beliefs: why I don't believe in dogmas?

Example: If there are dogmas that says that women are still second class citizens and beneath men, it would bring about stagnation in the equal progression of genders that would directly influence the positive societal and social progress of human beings.

4. Its insistence on being bias against anything and everything that it does not condone would lead to distorted and deluded perceptions.

Example: We have dictators who suppress and kill their own people to remain power. But yet propagate deluded propaganda dogmas that their abuses are against the enemies of their state their people who don't see eye to eye with them. In short, anyone who dissents with the rulers is enemies of the state. This is not only a political delusion but a personality one also.

In conclusion, I would assert that the most convincing reason for my disbelief in dogmas is when I am not allowed to reasonably dispute or question them. Any form of truth will allow itself to be questioned and disputed because truth in its nature is transparent and has nothing to hide. Dogmas that disallow questioning and dispute does not portray transparency which is the core nature of truth. And I refuse to accept any dogma that is not transparent as truth is transparent.
Clean Up The Car-pet Stains Picking Your English Bulldog Breeder Online How To Find A Reputable French Bulldog Breeder Online Proper Care For Your Yorkshire Terrier Puppies The Power of Perpetual Income by John Cummata Ethanol: The "cheap gas" that will replace high-priced petroleum? Border Terrier Training – 3 Ways to Ramp up Your Training Results Leading Issues in K-1 Fiance Visa Petitions What Rabbit Pet Insurance coverage Offers You The Best Solution to Control Barking of Your Dog The Best Way To Paper Train Your Doggy Training Cairn Terriers – How a Dirt Cheap Tool Helped Me Train My Cairn Terriers With 100% Effectiveness The Complete Guide To Caterers' Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.221.52) / Processed in 0.013278 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4571, 969,