Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Border Terrier Training – 3 Ways to Ramp up Your Training Results
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Border Terrier Training – 3 Ways to Ramp up Your Training Results

Border Terrier Training 3 Ways to Ramp up Your Training Results

I have a Border Terrier at home and boy; he used to be a real tough customer. I named him Ruru. Now, Ruru used to go all kooky especially when he sees little animals moving about. It totally bothers me whenever I see him go after them poor creatures like a demented psychopath.

And if that wasn't bad enough, he doesn't like to be trained as he tends to become bored fast.

Wellhow did I solve this problem then?Border Terrier Training – 3 Ways to Ramp up Your Training Results

Listen, Border terrier training can be fun and simple if you use a clicker. Really, by following specific clicker techniques, I found that teaching Ruru basic dog obedience commands, housebreaking training and even teaching him cool dog tricks was not that hard after all.

See, I learned a lot of clicker techniques after reading this clearly explained clicker training manual. I haven't read through the whole thing mind you. I'm only at chapter 5 now and so far the training instructions have been great.

Look, I'll reveal to you the link where you can download the manual straight to your computer but first, let's check out a few effective ways to ramp up your border terrier training results with the aid of a clicker.

(1) Charging a clicker before training is vital as we need to train our dogs to associate the sound a clicker with treats. This can be accomplished by offering your dog a treat and then click once he has finished it. Do this about 5 to 7 times. Take a brief break and then move on to the main training program of the day.

(2) When teaching your Border Terrier a new behavior, do remember to use reinforcer (reward/treats) that is of better quality than his regular meals.

(3) Maximize training time by offering treats that are soft so that your dog can chew and swallow faster. Our aim here is to avoid wasting training time so it is best not to give out hard treats. You want to be able to offer a treat that your dog can chew very quickly and proceed to the next training stage.

So, if you're interested in conducting Border Terrier training using little known yet super effective clicker training techniques, just follow this link: Canis Clicker Training Guide.

It's a downloadable manual so you can discover a new twist to clicker training with step-by-step examples fast. No need to wait for shipping and 4 full real life clicker training videos are also included and you can watch them online.

WARNING: Best that you view the videos on broadband connection. The videos are excellent but with dial-up connection, they take painfully long to load!
Leading Issues in K-1 Fiance Visa Petitions What Rabbit Pet Insurance coverage Offers You The Best Solution to Control Barking of Your Dog The Best Way To Paper Train Your Doggy Training Cairn Terriers – How a Dirt Cheap Tool Helped Me Train My Cairn Terriers With 100% Effectiveness The Complete Guide To Caterers' Insurance Pet Insurance - Required Dog Sitting Provides The Best Care for Puppies Pet insurance Ireland: cover for the pets Pet Carriers: Best Way to Carry your Pet How You Can Cleanse Up Your Dog's Mess Pet Insurance for the Yorkshire Terrier Parson Russell Terrier History, Grooming Tips, Temperament and Living Condtions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.91.106.157) / Processed in 0.012124 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2722, 969,