Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Other Testing and Treating Autism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Other Testing and Treating Autism

Autism Treatment Heavy Metals, Other Testing and Treating Autism

This is video 6, the final one in my series on heavy metal testing, and I want to talk about some other tests. There are some specialized blood tests that are available from some of the labs, like Neuro Science for example, which look at immune system reactivity as a response to heavy metals in the body. One triggering event for allergies is exposure to heavy metals, like aluminum, and so this is very important. And we also know that heavy metals, like aluminum, can be generating factors when it comes to stimulation of allergic reactions and to generating inflammation due to immune activation.

So these very specific and specialized tests can help indicate whether there is a level of susceptibility for immune system activation caused by a heavy metal toxicity exposure. And for a child who is facing immune dysfunction, a child that seems to have immune over-reactivity and a child that seems to have immune inflammation, this may be a good clue as to what is going on. And there could be many things that are impacting these auto-immune reactions. Things in the environment could be impacting it, it could be something going on in their own body, it could even be food that is triggering these auto-immune reactions. So to reiterate, this is just another method of assessing this heavy metal exposure, and more specifically the heavy metal toxicity that is generating this immune activation, inflammation and over-reaction in the body.

I do hope that this information has been valuable to you. I do realize that I have presented a lot of information here, it was quite a bit of information to both take in and to give in a clear, concise manner through these videos. And if you still find that you have questions about heavy metal testing or heavy metal toxicity, I suggest that you visit my website www.autismactionplan.com. My website offers so much in the way of detailed information about a variety of biomedical subjects. And if we are just focusing on heavy metals, I have written material on treatment protocols to video presentations on heavy metal toxicity. I have a whole section that is dedicated to helping you understand the hair analysis interpretation with respects to the mineral transport issues that can come with heavy metal exposures, as I have talked about before. But, even more valuable is the ability to ask your specific questions of me through the parent forum each day, on a wide array of biomedical topics.
The Significance of Fast Treatment Methods for Bulimia Compatability analysis ares and cancer Signs Of Testicular Cancer Causes and Treatment of mumps in Adults Psoriasis Treatment Free Help For Dull And Weak Skin – 3 Recommended Treatments Top 4 Revitalizing Treatments For Your Dull Skin Does the Time of Diagnosis Affects Vitiligo Treatment What is Intensive Treatment for Anorexia? Which Treatment to Choose for Curing Premature Ejaculation? Afinitor: The First Oral Daily Therapy For Treatment Of RCC Common Reasons for Cancer Misdiagnosis Skin Cancer Early Detection
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.136.235) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012026 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2554, 301,
Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Other Testing and Treating Autism Casper