Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Australian Doctors Dissatisfied
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Australian Doctors Dissatisfied

Australian Doctors Dissatisfied

It may not come along as a surprise to many, but according to a recent survey conducted

by Beat Medical, the major reason for undertaking locum work is "dissatisfaction with the health system in my state".

Although we thought that "dissatisfaction" may be a major factor in the decision to become a locum, we also thought other reasons such as financial advantage, flexibility, travel, etc would come out on top in the list of reasons.

In some locations around Australia, doctors are rising up to take back control of their work - even to the extent of threatening to resign en masse. Recently, the ABC reported that VMOs in one hospital in QLD said they would walk out the doors in response to deteriorating standards, and the lack of employment agreements for over 18 months.

This type of situation is what is commonly reported to us by candidates working with Beat Medical as locums in emergency, general practice, anaesthetics, intensive care, and orthopaedics. Similar problems seem to extend to doctors working in all of the specialty areas we work with.

Based on our survey, the top 5 reasons for doctors working in locum positions are:

1. Dissatisfaction with the health system in my state

2. I am "trying before I buy" with potential employers

3. I am deciding on a specialty

4. Dissatisfaction with my current role

5. To supplement my regular income

by: Beat Medical
Using Lures for Stripped Bass Fishing Florence Private Tours to Discover Tuscany | Sienna San Gimignano Florence Day Trip with Nancy Aiello Tours Australia Cities Tour Destinations Find Top Class Accommodation For Your Holiday Ice Hockey Is Preferred In Summer Oklahoma City Hotels - Luxury Group Travel Comparison of Non-Prescription Eyelash Lengtheners - A MUST READ Before You Buy Information About Traveling To Kenya Enjoy A Bespoke Holiday At Kovalam At Travancore Heritage Reading Festival 2011 Tickets | Reading 2011 Tickets | Reading Festival Line Up Memories Of Travel What You Consider When You Buy To Let London Property? Orange County Summer Camps For Every Kid
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.8.82) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005010 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1476, 954,
Australian Doctors Dissatisfied Copenhagen