Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Amazon Online Shopping FAQ
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Amazon Online Shopping FAQ

Author: onlineshopfaq

Can i trust amazon.com?

well i want to buy resistance 1 for $19.14 from Sepco Entertament on Amazon.com my question is that can i trust them? or if i buy the game will they only send me the box not the game i need support well i dont trust amazon i ordered a 2 pack disc and i only got...

Can i trust buying an ipod from amazon.com?Amazon Online Shopping FAQ

on amazon i saw an ipod for $133.95.that sounds kinda funny and im pretty worried that if i buy it and it turns out to be a fake.have any of you bought it? here it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FA1 I have been on the website u have shown and the ipod looks...

Can i trust buying used books from Amazon.com?

i have a gift card to amazon and i want to buy some books. the used books are cheaper and i was wondering if i can trust buying the used books? at hand are some that say NEW, but its also the cheapest (4.74) what should i look for and what prices...

Can I trust buying used electronics through Amazon.com?

I want to buy a DVD player or ever a Home Theater System through there but I'm afraid of getting a piece of junk with no warranty. Any experiences near Amazon.com anyone? The great thing about Amazon marketplace is that Amazon will intervene on your behalf if there's a problem. I've bought...

Can I trust contained by diamond product from Amazon.com?

I want to buy a diamond ring from Amazon.com. Can I trust in diamond product from this website? Is it genuine or copy one? move about to http://mdcdiamonds.com/ they have ivouch and over 2000 ebay approvals and you can see what you are buying in their showroom and they...

Can i trust on amazon international shipping?

I want to purchase the microsoft zune hd recently, and Im worrying that amazons don't send products or they send broken or worng stuff..im from NZ and are they really 100% positive nurture. I will be appreciate your good answers. You can go ahead and purchase from Amazon I'm from India and I...

Can I trust online stores resembling Amazon, Ebay, etc?

I've never trusted buying things online and never have bought something online. Im planning on buying an HDMI cable for my TV and the prices online are cheap. Id rather not spend loads of money on the cable if I bought it at a retail store (ranges from 30-300$). How do...

Can I trust Sennheiser CX 500-B earpiece bought from BOOMDEALZ on Amazon?

Note, I say I bought these, but they haven't shipped yet, so I don't actually own them with me at the moment. By "bought" I just mean I placed the directive. "> Feedback 30 days 90 days 365 days Lifetime Positive 100% 100% 100% 100% I'd say so....

Can i trust the prices on used items on amazon.com?

im lookign for a book not in local libraries and i foudn a copy for about 3 dollars plus 4 for shipping. the user has righteous rep and i was wondering if this is how cheap i can get it. what is the catch? Yeah,you can trust them. Usually books...

Can i trust this agreement on amazon?

ok i just found an ipod touch on amazon for $150 (yeah its a ridiculous good deal lol) but i be just wondering if its trust able because the person or company whos selling it is unusual heres the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefron plz tell me if you think its trust competent or...

Can I trust this concordat at amazon.com?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HCOFRE/ref=asc_df_B001HCOFRE735248?smid=A2PTR6MMOG537M&tag=dealt3762-20&linkCode=asn Can I trust that deal ? Becasue I was triyng to get a NEW LAPTOP and I discovered this one and its too cheap.. What I want to know is is this trustful business and if i order it do i get a "NEW LAPTOP". It is "machine Woven" which means it's...

Can I turn my funds on amazon.com into something ?

Ok I just sold metroid prime pinball on amazon, what do I do now ? Is their any way to put in these funds to a card, or certificate so I dont wait 14 days to get my money ? Thanks . If this is your first time selling on...

Can i unprotect amazon video?

for my zune there is a program called noteburner that can be used to convert itunes files to unprotected media, so this may work for you too. Source(s): http://noteburner.com/

Can I upgrade my phone (verizon) near a phone I bought on amazon?

My 2 year contract is up and I want a new phone. I fought that the phones on Amazon are just $0.01 and I'm confused because the phones on verizon website are a lot more resembling the LG Dare, which I would want to get if its...

Can i use 2 amazon vouchers on equal item?

there is something i wish to buy on amazon, that costs lb13. i have 2 amazon vouchers, one is worth lb10 and the other lb5. so i be wondering if i can use them on the same item at one time. Vouchers should work like cash i would assume. I think...

Can I use 2 Visa endowment cards for 1 purchase on Amazon?

I am trying to buy a game that costs $40, with 2 $25 Visa gift debit cards. Is this possible? Yes. After you enter the first card#, it will bring up to date you the balance and ask you to enter another card#.

Can i use a debit card on eBay, or paypal or amazon?

give me lots of information.. plz make sure its about a debit card using on these sites. appreciation! :) yes A credit card is better because you don't want to be making your bank account public in a minute do you? "> Yes, you may. I use my...

Can I use a Amazon.com contribution card to buy everything on Amazon.com or a short time ago the items sold by Amazon itself?

U can buy anything sold on amazon.com because amazon does have a contract with the sellers. When u wages with your card, amazon pays the sellers so there is nil to worry about. You can buy what...

Can I use a credit card and an Amazon Gift Card at indistinguishable time?

I want to buy something at Amazon using a Amazon Gift Card and paying the remaining sum with my credit card. Can I do this? You might be able to if you call them but they are merely set up to receive ONE method of card...

Can i use a debit card on Amazon?

I've got Visa Debit card. Can i still use it to buy and sell on amazon, or atleast sell on amazon? I am addicted to Amazon.com! Yes you can use your debit card Yes. I have a Visa Debit card, and it should be treated as a regular Visa card anywhere, including...

Can I use a MP3 purchase from Amazon.com as my ringtone for my LG Xenon?

My mom got me a coupon thing for me to buy something Mp3 on Amazon.com. Ive been trying to win some kind of ringtone on my LG Xenon and I was just wondering if I could use it for my LG Xenon? Ventones .com

Can I use a prepaid credit card for amazon.com?

Yes as long as it is a branded prepaid card with the Visa or Mastercard logo. Make sure it has the three digit security number on the rear. Also you need to register the card on the cards website with your name and shipping address in the past using. mostly you...

Can I use a prepaid credit card to buy something rotten Amazon?

Yes, it works fine. http://cards.hotusa.org - I personally use this card for ebay and shopping in Internet. Sure, it acts newly like a credit card except you only have a pre-determined amount on the card. I expect the only requirement is that it has to be a major...

Can I use a prepaid debit card (Visa) on Amazon to buy stuff?

Cant see why you couldnt.They take my bank debit so prepaid should work.A lot of companys dont accept them though A LOTyou cant rent any cars and some airlines and hotels wont permit you use them.I think it has to do with homeland wellbeing. I've been using...

Can I use a prepaid visa payment card surrounded by Amazon.com?

Yes you can but beware. You can just use one credit card at a time so if your total is more than what is on your visa gift card, youll need to purchase a gift licence for the remaining balance! Source(s): year and a half and counting! Yes you...

Can I use a target grant card at amazon.com since target is partner next to amazon

i went to target to buy something the other day (online) and it asked me if I had any a target or amazon giftcard to use there, so I would assume you could.

Can i use a target offering card at amazon.com? Will it work?

Did they merge as a company? If not then no it won't be valid. Its a target card for a reason. Not an Amazon card. No Moron Target Gift Cards are for Target Idiot. Does the card say Amazon.com?

Can i use a visa debit card to shop on amazon.com and newegg.com?

i know they usually ask for billing address and expire date for card. how do i fill in that type of information for a debit visa card? do u know if the merchants charge extra for using a debit card? Yes. Your visa debit can be used...

Can I use a Visa endowment card to buy an amazon payment card?

I got a couple of gift cards through mail contained by rebate. Can I use them to buy the gift cards amazon can send you through e-mail? So its kind of resembling a gift certificate. yes if they have the visa logo and you register the card!...

Can I use a Visa Gift Card near Amazon?

How do I enter the part that says "name on the card"? I tried placing the decree last night and they said they can't do it without the pet name on the card. It's a gift card with no name!? Any design? Thanks you register the gift card in your name...

More Amazon Online Shopping questions please visit : OnlineShopFAQ.comAbout the Author:

OnlineShopFAQ.com
3 Reasons Why People Buy Polaroid Film 600 5 Big Reasons to Buy Adjustable Dumbbells Buy A Degree Wholesale of clothing development 5 Reasons To Buy Cherry Bar Stools 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy an All in One Remote 5 Explanations Why You Have To Buy A Good High Definition Tv 5 Reasons to Buy a Paper Shredder 3 Things That You Should Know To Buy Digital Camera Batteries 3D TV - Buy Now or Wait? 5 Best Place To Buy T Shirts 7 Quick Tips To Tidy Up A Property To Improve The Street Appeal For Potential Buyers Fashionandyou Reviews Show How Online Fashion Eases Shopping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.221.110.87) / Processed in 0.018234 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 124 , 10421, 962,