Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Am I A Candidate For A Smile Makeover?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Am I A Candidate For A Smile Makeover?

Did you know smiling and laughing are actually healthy for you

? Its true! As well as being attractive; smiling and laughing are beneficial to your entire well-being!

The psychological value of smiling and laughing is just as impressive. These activities release inner tension and repressed tendencies. When a person is tired or unhappy, it is better to relax through smiling and / or laughing than any other non-active means.

If you answer yes to any of the following questions, a Smile Makeover may be beneficial to you.

Do you dislike the appearance of your smile?

Are you embarrassed to smile?

Do you cover your mouth when your smile or laugh?

Do you feel that you show too many or too few teeth when you smile or laugh?

Do you show too much gum when you smile or laugh?

Do you feel that your teeth are too long or too short?

Do you feel that your teeth are too wide or too narrow?

Do you feel that your teeth are too square or too round?

Do you feel that your smile holds you back in your personal or professional life?

When you look in the mirror are you conscious of any defects to your teeth or gums?

Do you wish your teeth were whiter?

Are your teeth crooked or uneven, chipped or broken? Are you missing teeth or have unsightly gaps between your teeth?

Do you require extensive dental restorations or treatment?

A Smile Makeover can transform the way you look and feel heightening your confidence, self-esteem and facial appearance. A Smile Makeover can change your life. Contact us today for your Smile Consultation.

by: Dr Steven Little
What Happens When I Lose A Tooth? Take Years Off Your Appearance With Teeth Whitening Treatments Why Sedation Dentistry Is A Revolutionary Dental Tool Dental Implants - Modern Teeth Replacement Solutions Smile Makeovers In Brisbane Are You Brushing Correctly? Your Teeth The Facts You Should Know Fresh Breath Treatment Do The Benefits Of Dental Implants Outweigh The Costs? How To Find A Dentist That Is Committed To Providing Quality Dental Care Using Cosmetic Dentistry To Whiten Teeth Dental Care Center-quality Services And Treatment Champagne: How An Accidental Discovery Led To Wonderful Bubbly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.253) / Processed in 0.011257 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 1715, 964,