Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » What Happens When I Lose A Tooth?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What Happens When I Lose A Tooth?

What Happens When I Lose A Tooth?

The loss of a tooth, for whatever reason, can have a significant effect on your self-esteem

, confidence and facial appearance not to mention the rest of your mouth.

Within our dental practice, we understand that losing a tooth can be a traumatizing experience. Our teeth play an essential role in our lives and a missing tooth can interrupt your dietary and oral hygiene habits. Dentures can help recapture your oral health after tooth loss as well as heighten the aesthetic appearance of your smile.

One of the most popular replacement products available to date; Dentures can help you capture the essence of your smile. A Denture is essentially a removable fake tooth, custom made to your individual oral situation. Dentures heighten support and stability within the mouth as well as increasing biting pressure.

Dentures require the same amount of love and care as natural teeth. If you properly maintain your Dentures, they may last for up to twenty years. It is essential that you remove your Denture each day and brush thoroughly with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Utilize toothpaste recommended for Dentures (avoiding harsh abrasive cleaners). Other Denture care steps we recommend include:

Avoiding sterilizing your Denture in boiling water

When cleaning your natural teeth remove your Denture

Once your Denture is removed keep it away from children. Allow your Denture to soak in a cleansing solution or water

Visit us on a six monthly basis for a routine examination and clean

Luckily, with the options available in todays dentistry, you can choose a dentist who can overcome the effects of tooth loss.

by: Dr Steven Little
Take Years Off Your Appearance With Teeth Whitening Treatments Why Sedation Dentistry Is A Revolutionary Dental Tool Dental Implants - Modern Teeth Replacement Solutions Smile Makeovers In Brisbane Are You Brushing Correctly? Your Teeth The Facts You Should Know Fresh Breath Treatment Do The Benefits Of Dental Implants Outweigh The Costs? How To Find A Dentist That Is Committed To Providing Quality Dental Care Using Cosmetic Dentistry To Whiten Teeth Dental Care Center-quality Services And Treatment Champagne: How An Accidental Discovery Led To Wonderful Bubbly LI Dentists Help Baby Parents with Teething Pain for Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.120.133) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011365 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1729, 964,
What Happens When I Lose A Tooth? Amsterdam