Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

The Brazilian supermodel who is expecting her second child in March has become the first visibly-pregnant woman to star in the Pirelli Calendar

. Adriana Lima proudly bares her baby bump in a black belly top for the 2013 edition of the worlds most famous and sexiest calendar.

The 31-year-old model is expecting her second child with husband Marko Jaric. She married the Serbian NBY player on ST. Valentines Day 2009 and short after it was reported that Lima applied for Serbian citizenship. Valentina Lima Jari, the first child of the couple was born on November 15, 2009.

The Vanity Fair Italy was behind the scenes at the shoot in Rio de Janero and reported on their website: "For the first time the Pirelli Calendar 2013 will show a pregnant woman, Adriana Lima, with a visible baby bump.

"In 2004 there was a precedent, but no belly in sight."They also show pictures that show the Brazilian beauty posing with her baby bump bared clearly for the camera.As the Vanity Fair reported Lima is not the first model to make an appearance on the Calendar while pregnant. Back in 2004, the Dutch model Esther de Jong graced the May edition with a little baby bump. Adriana Lima Poses As The First Pregnant Woman For Pirelli Calendar

Next to Adriana Lima the calendar will also feature 10 other models, including Elisa Sednaoui, Liya Kebede, Petra Nemcova, Isabeli Fontana and Kyleigh Kuhn. All models have one thing in common and that is that all demonstrated commitment to helping the world through activism, charity work, and foundations of their own. Liya Kebede is a goodwill ambassador for the World Health Organization. The mother of two is a passionate advocate for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Care. She established the Liya Kebede.Foundation, which is dedicated to improving maternal health and also created a clothing line, Lemlem, which helps support craftswomen in her native Ethiopia by using their colorful textiles.

The famously raunchy calendar was shooted by award-winning photographer Steve McCurry, who follows in the footsteps of Karl Lagerfeld, Bruce Weber and Mario Sorrenti. The American photojournalist is best known for his images of conflict areas like Afghanistan and has already won awards for that. According to McCurry, the calendar is going to be a calendar of the soul.

The surprising changes in the Pirelli Calendar 2013, the choice of a photographer, Steve McCurry, who has racked up awards for reporting in conflict areas, describes Vanity Fair from the shoot which took place in Rio de Janeiro."The photos show 11 women protagonists involved in the support of foundations, NGOs and humanitarian projects: it will be the calendar of the soul.

by: Fashionmodel
# 2 I recently tried cbd oil full spectrum for the pre-eminent control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my appetite and slumber issues without any unconcealed side effects. The oil was easy to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a kindly, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked increase in my total well-being, hunch more blas‚ and rested. I cognizant the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 09:26  reply
When Can I Get Pregnant? - If You Have Been Having Difficulties To Naturally Get Pregnant 5 Simple Natural Thrush Remedies When Pregnant 100% Tested And Trusted 10 Tips On How To Easily Get Pregnant Natural Infertility Treatment - The Get Pregnant Quick Way Discover the Way to Get Pregnant Once you Have Been Told You Can't Conceive 3 Factors for Chances of Getting Pregnant - Tubal Ligation Reversal Trying To Get Pregnant Fast - 2 Things You Ought To Do Why is Eating When Pregnant so Complicated? Acupuncture For Fertility - Increase Your Chances To Get Pregnant With Acupuncture How A Pregnant Woman Can Look Great On Halloween Everything You Need To Know About Being Pregnant Easiest Way To Get Pregnant - Critical Tips On Getting Pregnant Faster If You Are Pregnant Should You Be Eating For Two
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.237.91.98) Shandong / Jining Processed in 0.012347 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2705, 955,
Jining