Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Admission Essay: Doctoral Program in Juvenile Justice
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Admission Essay: Doctoral Program in Juvenile Justice

Sample Essay

Words 1,180

It has long been my ambition to pursue a doctoral degree in the field of Juvenile Justice, a field with which I have had a great deal of experience in the last several years. My interest in juvenile justice emerges from a dual career orientation as both a Houston, Texas, police officer and an educator working with students who have encountered difficulties with the law and who require educational services in a highly restrictive environment. Recognizing that effective service to young individuals who have a record of dysfunctional behaviors that include delinquent actions, educational failure or risk, and other interpersonal emotional, behavioral and psychosocial problems requires a broad education, it is my goal to complete a Ph.D. program in the field of Juvenile Justice.

I have served as a Houston Police Officer for more than seven years. During this time, I have often been called upon to work directly with younger citizens, many of whom have either been victims of crime or themselves victimizers of others. In my work I have encountered young males and females who have turned to a gang for the support and nurturing that they do not receive in their homes or from their families. I have seen countless young people "experiment" with drugs, alcohol and crime as a form of rebellion or as a way of gaining some superficial and fleeting satisfaction. All too often, I have had to arrest young boys and girls and assist the courts in sending these young offenders to a juvenile detention facility.
Finding Inexpensive Healthcare Insurance -- Things To Do What You Should Know About Health Insurance Common Health Insurance Practices Guide To Find A Doctor In Oklahoma City Incentive Packages For Locum Doctors 's Commitment A Doctor For Every Patient Need a doctor in Chennai? There are many great people that can help Master Cleanse Secrets by Raylen Sterling-This is good to your skin and makes you feel relaxed and look younger Alleviate Soreness Faster With The Help Of A Professional Hot Stone Massage: Alleviate Aches Sooner Neck Massage Alleviate Pain Sooner Good Steps To Take For Cheaper Health Care Insurance Plans Remove VDoctor - How to Remove VDoctor Completely
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.11.98) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.011125 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1637, 960,
Admission Essay: Doctoral Program in Juvenile Justice Ljubljana