Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Adam Lambert Tickets - Adam Lambert Launches Glam Nation Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adam Lambert Tickets - Adam Lambert Launches Glam Nation Tour

American Idol alum Adam Lambert kicked off his Glam Nation Tour in Wilkes-Barre

, Pa. on Friday, June 4. After fourth place Season Eight American Idol finalist Allison Iraheta opened the show, Lambert took the stage to perform "Voodoo" at the F.M. Kirby Center, reports USA Today. Lambert's set list also featured "Down the Rabbit Hole," "Ring of Fire," "Fever," "Sleepwalker," "Sure Fire Winners," "Strut," "Music Again," "Broken Open" and "If I Had You." Lambert performed acoustic renditions of "Whataya Want from Me," "Soaked" and "Aftermath" before capping off his show with "Mad World."

Ever since he announced the dates for his current headlining tour, fans of Adam Lambert have been rushing out to get Adam Lambert tickets online. Billboard online reports that Lambert released a statement about his tour, saying, "I hope the audience will be able to escape for a few hours and fall into a world of glam, drama and excitement and I would love to come away with a new appreciation for the music on my album." Lambert will be weaving his way throughout North America before wrapping up his tour in St. Petersburg, Fla. on Sept. 18.

After Lambert's controversial performance of "For Your Entertainment" at the 2009 American Music Awards, many fans were worried that his headlining tour would be too sexually charged for everyone to handle, but Billboard.com reports that the singer promises it will be safe for all audiences. Speaking to Billboard.com, Lambert said, "I definitely think they'll be comfortable. That was kind of an artistic experience, the AMAs. I learned a lot from it. I learned what my limitations are. I learned what my audience wants to see. The [Glam Nation] concert definitely is sexy, but I feel if anyone thought [the AMA performance] was not tasteful, this is tasteful."

Although Lambert revealed to Billboard.com that he plans on working on his sophomore album in January 2011, his current tour is devoted mainly to his 2009 debut album For Your Entertainment. For Your Entertainment debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 chart in November 2009 and spawned hit singles like the title track, "Whataya Want from Me" and "If I Had You." Lambert released his latest music video, For Your Entertainment's "If I Had You," on June 14. Directed by Bryan Barber, the video was reportedly inspired by Lambert's experience at the Burning Man Music Festival and features a dance sequence reminiscent of Jennifer Lopez's video for "Waiting for Tonight," reports Billboard.com.Adam Lambert Tickets - Adam Lambert Launches Glam Nation Tour

Lambert may have lost the Season Eight American Idol title to Kris Allen, but that didn't stop him from securing a Teen Choice Awards nomination for Choice Music: Male Artist. Lambert will face off against Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Drake and Usher at the upcoming awards show, set to take place in Los Angeles on Aug. 8. Hosted by "California Gurls" singer Katy Perry, the show will air on FOX the following night. Lambert wasn't the only American Idol offspring to secure a Teen Choice Awards nomination, as Crystal Bowersox (Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star), Lee DeWayze (Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star) and Carrie Underwood (Choice Music: Female Country Artist) are also up for awards.

by: Pat Smith
Beach Blast Headlines St. Pete Beach And Treasure Island Fourth Of July Festivities Soundwave Festival Australia Best Of St Pete Beach And Surrounding Area Shopping Paddle Rafting Tours Of The White Waters Of The Grand Canyon Product review: Keyword Country Yoga Meditation and Golden Triangle – A Small Tour Package with Big Attractions Dubai Holiday - Dubai Full Steam Ahead! Take a Load Off and Relax the Easy Way! Porto couriers helping your parcels reach their destination Pack That Bag: Top 10 Travelling Essentials To Put On Your Back Angel Christmas trees Angel Christmas Decorations How to choose a Consulting Franchise Opportunity
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.214) / Processed in 0.005811 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3311, 954,