Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 2009-2010 Used Jeep Comparisons
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

2009-2010 Used Jeep Comparisons

I remember when I first got my Jeep, other Jeep drivers would randomly honk at me and wave. I always wondered what the heck they were doing. Well, apparently owning a Jeep is like being in a huge club. It does not seem to happen anymore much, but it was really strange.

Some people could careless if they are in the club, they like the uniqueness of these American classics. They became a huge part of the military during the Second World War and became a huge favorite of the G.I.s when they came home. 70 years later, Chrysler is still pumping the Jeep brand and they are popular as ever. Here is a look at the 2010 line-up:

The 2010 Jeep Commander2009-2010 Used Jeep Comparisons

The Commander with the big V8 engine is going to come in at 13/19. The more efficient V6 gets a respectable 15 in the city and 20 on the highway.

2010 Chrysler Jeep Compass

5 speed MT rates 23 city and 28 on the freeway 5 speed AT gets 21 in the city and 25 on the highway

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The V6 comes in a 16/21 with an automatic. The Grand Cherokee features two V8 models: one with the Multi-Displacement System gets 13/19 and the regular HEMI gets 11/14.

Chrysler's 2010 Jeep Liberty

16 miles in the city and 22 on the highway is what the EPA is rating Chrysler's Jeep Liberty at for 2010.

2010 Jeep Patriot

3 engine modes: 5 speed manual gets 23/28; Automatic comes in at 21/25 and the smaller 2L engine gets 23/27.

The 2010 Chrysler Jeep Wrangler

This Jeep comes in a 6 cylinder only. Whether you get the automatic or standard transmission, the EPA rates this vehicles at 15/19.

The 2010 Chrysler Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

This better equipped Wrangler has a V6 and comes with a 15/20 rating whether you get the automatic or manual transmission.

I want the best fuel efficiency from my Jeep. Any tips?

a) Drive in 2 wheel drive as much as possible. Driving in 4 wheel drive when you don't have too will kill your mileage rating.

b) Chose the smaller engine option

c) Try not running the air in your Jeep. You have probably heard this, but he air conditioning is about ass big a gas sucker that you have in your Jeep. If you can go without it, it may save you a few bucks.

I like my Jeep, but I am definitely getting tired of the gas mileage I get. I might have to go with a sedan or hybrid for my next vehicle.
2008 Australian Grand Prix 2007, The Country Sold 5.84 Million Units Gas Water Heater 2006 Summer Season Jewellery Vogue Trend Rapid Report 20 Songs You Should Never Play on a Road Trip 20 Safety Tips for Budget Travelers 20 Safety Guidelines for Budget Travelers 20 Reasons to Holiday in the Dominican Republic 20 Questions To Ask Before You Buy A Franchise 20 Ludicrously Quick Christmas day Product package Choices 2 for 1 London voucher books from taketwobooks.com 2 days trip to Bahariya Egypt Oasis and Cairo White desert, Bahariya Egypt trip 2 days tour to Bahariya Egypt Oasis and Cairo White desert, Bahariya Egypt trip 2 days Luxor Trip from Safaga port Cruises Ship
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.102.178) / Processed in 0.012376 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2526, 954,