Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » 2 Myths About Starting Baby On Solids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

2 Myths About Starting Baby On Solids

Starting babies on solids is an individual thing. Every baby is different and every baby will develop at a different rate. The general consensus is that we shouldn't start our children on solid food before the age of 6 months. This is backed up by studies that show babies don't show an interest in eating solids until this age. Babies before this will chew things but not to see how they taste or to swallow them. A babies digestive system is not ready before 6 months to cope with the introduction of solids so this is another reason it is best to leave it until then.

Unfortunately there are many myths that float around about the introduction or solids and why you shouldn't listen to guidelines. Below are two of these.

MYTH 1 - There is not enough iron in breastmilk so you should start solids.2 Myths About Starting Baby On Solids

Although breastmilk has less iron than formula, the iron that is found in breastmilk is more readily absorbed by your baby's digestive system. The iron in formula has to be upped so that there is more chance your baby will absorb enough. There is also the fact that formula-fed babies will lose iron through fissures that develop in their #intestines. This is a result of damage from cow's milk. ( www.kellymom.com ).

A lot of mothers, when they start solids, do not offer their children iron-rich foods anyway. However for the first 6 months, breastmilk is fine and once solids are introduced after 6 months this can add an additional source for iron if parents choose the right foods.

MYTH 2 - If you don't start solids by X amount of months then your baby will have problems eating solids foods.

Some people believe that there is a small window of opportunity to introduce solids and if one doesn't do so they could be causing problems for their child. This idea is completely untrue. If you don't feed your child solids at 6 months or 7 months or even 10 months, it doesn't mean your child won't be able to eat solids or will be fussy. My son showed no interest in solids for a long time and really only started eating them when he was a year old. He then only started to truly get into solids when he was 14 months. He isn't fussy either. He enjoys a wide range of fruits and vegetables.

It seems to me that people try to find excuses for starting solids early and want to rush their child on to the next stage or phase of their lives. This is not going to be beneficial to your child and could result in damage whether physically or emotionally. It is best just to let your child lead you. Trust your child enough to know that they know when they are ready to eat solids and then your journey will be easier.
# 2 I recently tried cbda oil drops in search the prime control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and doze issues without any remarkable side effects. The oil was unoppressive to put to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a kindly, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent increase in my overall well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I cognizant the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to at using it.   2024-2-20 15:15  reply
Off-road Intensifying Indonesia Wood Made Baby Toys Urban Centre Shopping For Baby Halloween Costumes Whether You Want To Buy A House Or Have A Baby,you Need To Know Certain Things About Personal Financ Getting Personalized Baby Gifts Is Now Easy Crib Bumpers Are They Right For You And Your Baby? Ronesca | Best Baby Milk Formula | Nutrition For Pregnant And Mothers Cheeky Wipes - Reusable Baby Wipes Are Your Best Option For Your Baby How Safe Are Baby Beddings? Organic Baby Bedding Sets On The Special Occasion Of Earth Day Teach Your Baby Math - Omg, Why Is This So Important? Discovering Strollers - Baby Jogging Strollers Versus Lightweight Baby Strollers What You Need To Know Before You Buy A Baby Gate Problematic Distant Wedding Party Favors And Baby Showers Are A Thing Of The Past
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.161.222) / Processed in 0.005505 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2789, 957,