Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » 10 pop stars with famous teeth
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

10 pop stars with famous teeth

10 pop stars with famous teeth

Whether you're a star of the stage or just an ordinary citizen, products are available to help improve the appearance of your teeth one good example is Invisalign. London dentist Ethicare is one of many practices which can advise and help you fit these discreet teeth-straightening braces.

Below is a list of ten of the most famous sets of teeth in pop music history. Some of these figures provide shining examples of how to look after your teeth, while others had teeth which weren't quite as magnificent as their musical skills!

1. Freddie Mercury - the Queen singer had a distinctive overbite caused by the presence of four extra teeth which pushed his incisors out.

"I don't like the way my teeth protrude. Apart from that I'm perfect," he once said.

2. The Bee Gees - the brothers Gibb bright smiles were as famous as their tight trousers, falsetto voices and movie soundtrack hits.

3. Shane MacGowan - the Pogues front man's tombstone teeth-look is one best not imitated at home.

4. Liam Gallagher - had two front teeth knocked out in an altercation with some estate agents at a Munich Hotel in 2002. After extensive dental surgery, he introduced a performance of the song Live Forever by saying: "This one is for my teeth."

5. Amy Winehouse the Back to Black singer might not have wanted to go to rehab but she has been rumoured to have had dental work done to repair teeth damaged by drug addiction. A few years ago, a friend' of hers told the Daily Mail: "Her mouth is full of holes and she is desperately worried she is going to lose more."

6. Keith Richards the Rolling Stones guitarist fooled journalists into believing he went to Switzerland to have a blood-change operation. In fact, before-and-after photos suggest that he had dental work done instead.

The operation seemed to change his singing voice from a nasal whine to a pleasingly smoky croak. Bandmate Mick Jagger is no stranger to cosmetic surgery: he has one subtle diamond tooth in his mouth, an addition which has not altered his vocal delivery.

7. Kanye West the American rapper recently opted to have his bottom row of teeth removed and replaced with diamond and gold implants. Explaining his decision, he said: "I guess there's just certain things that rock stars are supposed to do."

8. Goldie the English electronic music artist had his gold teeth long before Kanye West had cosmetic dental surgery. He used to sell gold teeth also known as grills in America in the days before he found music fame.

9. The Osmonds the singing family were famous for hits such as Crazy Horses but their shiny teeth were the result of sensible dental care. Why did their teeth get so commented on? Perhaps because in the 1970s lots of people had bad teeth and dentistry was more primitive.

10. Cliff Richard a living, walking advertisement for what clean living can do for your teeth. Studies such as a recent one by the Irish Dental Association have suggested a link between harmful habits such as teeth grinding and drug use. The message seems to be: if you want to have teeth which are more Cliff Richard than Keith Richards then try to enjoy life in moderation!

Want to find out about the teeth of Jimi Hendrix, Lemmy and George Formby? Then take a look at numbers 11 to 15 in our countdown of the most famous teeth in music by visiting the website of London dental surgeon Ethicare.
# 2 I recently tried cbd full spectrum oil in search the blue ribbon prematurely and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The oil was easy to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a merciful, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided increase in my overall well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I appreciate the ingenuous approach to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-2-20 18:59  reply
Save Money On Cosmetic Dental Services Resolve Teeth Sensitivity Through Treating Gingivitis The Best Way To Get Free Dental Care Need For A Family Dentist 5 Fantastic Ideas For Your Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Keep Your Teeth Safe During Sport Dentists: Reliever Of Your Dental Pain How To Care For Your Teeth 3 Hidden Tallahassee Child Care Center Tips 5. Your Richmond Cosmetic Dentist Will Brighten Your Smile Looking For Dental Care Clinics? Dentzz Is All You Have Curing Bad Breath So You Can Get Beyond That First Job Interview 10 Clues That Your Teeth Should Be Replaced With Dental Implants
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.27.202) / Processed in 0.013320 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3576, 964,