Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » which is the best company to buy ulip insurance plan?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

which is the best company to buy ulip insurance plan?

Best life insurance policies in India is ULIPs (unit linked Insurance Policy)

Best ULIP Plans are being offered now by bajjaj allianz Life Insurance Company!

Not sure why nobody reviewed this plan yet but now Bajaj Allianz has the best ULIP product!! i.e. "Capital Unit Gain" (CUG)insuranse policy.

Advantages.. which is the best company to buy ulip insurance plan?

1. Very less Premium Allocation Charges than any other corporates

2. Best returns on the investment

3. Partial with drawls after 3 years

4. Less mortality charges

5. income tax exemption for premiums and also for returns.

6. Top up facility

and the list goes on..

Premium allocation charges by other companies ranges from 20 to 45% of your premium. For example, allocation charge in Lic 26.5%, ICiCi, relainace 20%, which will eaten up your capital considerably. But in Bajajs CUG allocation charge is only 5%

if you want to invest in Icici's plans there is no top up facility available. And in Bajaj Allianz, charges on Top up are about 2% only!!!..

Less charge on foreclosure is another advantage.

And they also avail;able in referral scheme where in you get paid for referring your friends.

Fact is, the product is very good in all terms. Try for yourself. I'm not an insurance advisor but I invested in the Capital unit gain plan after reviewing almost 25 ULIP Plans by 6 different companies.

There is some channel partners who will pay you referral bonus on your investment as well as on referrals made by you.

Their product brochure mentions all the terms and conditions very clearly. no hide and seek.

Check out Outlook Money 31st Jan 2007 Edition page no. 66(cover page title "The Rupee Stretchers") and compare yourself!!!

What's more?..

You can create your profile and check your statement online!!... Once you register, you can switch between different funds online!! Wonderful.

Anything more?..

Yes, when you invest in Bajaj allianz ULIPs through their channel partner, you will get a chance of additional bonus. which will form an addl pipe line to your earnings!!. You can have additional earning opportunity up to Lakhs.. Croreswith the channel partner! Sound interesting?

By: ZUNTY
What are the different ways of paying premium? Where To Buy gloMinerals Makeup Which meat should I buy for a BBQ? How Contractor Cover Pays Dividends In The End Dont Buy Stop Fibroids --Natural Remedy For Shrinking Fibroids Untill You Read This..... I Buy This Book Authorized Shopping Cart - Is Secure Online Payment the Backbone of Online Shopping? Dont Buy IVF Success Program by Diana Farrell Untill You Read This..... I Buy This Book When Monthly Payments Make You Feel Like It's All Crashing Down They Keep Saying The Rich Don't Pay Their Fair Share Buying Insurance For Your iPhone: A UK iPhone Owner's Guide To Know About Voucher Discount Is Available For Many Products For Online Shopping To Buy Or Not To Buy... Is Renting The Answer? Common Mistakes When Carrying Out Your Payroll
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.89) / Processed in 0.013146 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3071, 962,