Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The Advantages of Using an Autodarkening Welding Helmet
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Advantages of Using an Autodarkening Welding Helmet

There is no longer a need to fuss with flipping your lens up and down. Having to stop and flip your lens up and down can prove to be a real pain. Of course, if all you own is an older style welding helmet, then it will certainly get the job done. If you want to maximize the quality of your welding work however, consider buying an auto dark welding helmet.

Once you try it, you'll never want to use your outdated helmet again. A common complaint for many welders is that upon beginning a weld, having to flip the lens down causes them to lose their starting position. If you have an older style helmet, I'm sure you can agree. Being out in the sun where it is brightest is a little bit more manageable to work in if you have one of the old helmets.

Assuming that you work in a variety of different settings, however, an auto-darkening helmet is hands-down the better choice. At the top of the lens is the solar panel. This solar panel activates as soon as you either step into the sun, or strike an arc. Now you don't have to worry about stopping in the middle of your weld to flick the lens up or down.

And the lens has an adjustable setting on its side. Using this setting, you can switch from shade 8 up to shade 13 to suit your needs during each specific weld project.

In Australia we call the old-style helmets "Ned Kellys," and you have to switch out the lenses every time you change jobs, which is very bothersome. But with an auto-darkening welding helmet, there are adjustable settings on the side of the lens, as well as on the inside of the helmet. The helmet that I have is fairly basic, but the more elaborate ones have many more settings on and in them.

Basic as it may be, my helmet provides me the ability to adjust my "sensitivity" levels from low to high, and I can also set my "delay time" to slow or fast. And what's best is that you can use the auto-darkening helmets for ARC, MIG and TIG welding!

For more detailed information you can visitwelding helmets for a closer look at an auto darkening welding helmet, also see thetecmen welding helmet page.
A Newbie's Perfect Advice Pro Backpackers Planning To Tour On The Caribbean Trip Comprehensive Car Insurance As A Clever Kind Of Investment Against All Odds Night "money" way: night-vision market opportunities emerge - night visual night vision, night vision, auto accessories - auto elect The Solution To Make Specialized Christmas Cards Know If You Are Paying Too Much With Car Insurance Quotes Securing Your Car Using A Vehicle Insurance Policy How to Start Your Career as a Logo Designer? Helpful Pointers On How To Find The Best Automobile Insurance The Fundamentals Of Kentucky Car Insurance Regulations How to Get the Very best Commercial Auto Insurance plan Rates The Novice's Absolute Recommendations For Tourists Yearning To Leave On The Caribbean Voyage You Need To Spend Money Carefully in Campaigning Your Web St Lucia - Weddings in a Caribbean Hotel at the Foot of the Piton Peaks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.28.197) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.011788 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2221, 952,
The Advantages of Using an Autodarkening Welding Helmet Tehran