Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Week-long Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Week-long Holidays

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Week-long Holidays

Traveling is an energy-consuming activity. After a week traveling, you will face post-holiday fatigue. You need time to recover. Otherwise, you can't concentrate on your work. In this sense, I prefer shorter holidays.

Besides, during week-long holidays, you can visit museums, galleries and historical places, through which your horizons will be broadened.

But don't forget that the tendency to forget what has been learned after a week-long holiday, especially English. During the week-long holiday, you will be addicted to TV show and forget your homework. It's no good for your study. So we should have a shorter holiday.

The famous saying goes, "All work no play makes Jack a dull boy." In fact, you can learn a lot in a week-long holiday. This is a good time to pursue your hobbies. I want to be a versatile person. I have several hobbies, but I don't have enough time to do them because of the heavy burden of my study. I think a week-long holiday is a perfect time for me to pursue my hobbies.The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Week-long Holidays

But pursuing hobbies needs money. For example, if you want to travel, you must have a lot of money. I don't think it's necessary to spend a lot of extra money on week-long holidays.

If you don't want to spend extra money, you can just stay at home reading your favorite novels, watching TV programmes or visiting friends. And it is a good time to get in touch with friends.

So I think the advantages of week-long holiday out-weight the disadvantages, because you can take a better rest in a week-long holiday. And after the holiday, you will have more energy to study. In addition, after a long time, you need a week-long holiday to sit down and think about what you will do in the future. In this sense, week-long holidays are obviously better than shorter holidays.

Generally speaking, long time holiday makes people have more time to do what they like to do. They can spend the holiday traveling, going shopping, visiting friends, families or if they like. They can take some courses they are interested in.

Anyway, more spare time gives people a better opportunity to enjoy life. On the other hand, lengthening certain holidays is also a good way to encourage spending. Since people have longer holidays, they get time to do a lot of shipping. Certainly they will buy more things. So lengthening certain holidays in some sense, promotes the development of the economy.

Copyright (c) 2010 Steven Jiang

by: Steven Jiang
With Thailand Tour Packages Explore Fascinating Tourist Attractions Thekkady Hotels Comfort Makes your Tours in Thekkady Lifetime Experience Travel Purses And Handbags For Your Comfortable Journey Kullu Manali Tours – An Ultimate Holiday in Hill Stations Desert Triangle Tour – Essence of Rajasthan Travel Rajasthan Tours Travels – Destinations & Attractions Jaipur - One of the Most Fascinating Tourist Places in India Rajasthan Tours – A Holiday in Royal State of India The Asian American Male's Fight to End Hollywood Genderization The Future of Air Travel Ideas on Christmas gifts save you much time Phantom of the Opera On the Halloween Night High Tech Toys That Enhance Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.234.83) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012562 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2557, 954,
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Week-long Holidays Vairano Patenora