Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Set High Personal Standards
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Set High Personal Standards

Each and every person has some type of moral compass that he or she lives by

. Your own personal standards are the anchor that holds you steady in times of turmoil and uncertainty. All dont consider the same things to be sacred. The thing that one man has determined is wrong might not be a wrong to another person at all. Society has its mores and laws which are general guidelines but I feel that each person should set higher personal standards than those required by law.

Our laws are based on the laws given to us by God almighty. I sometimes wonder where we would be if he had not given us any viable guidelines at all. The entire world would be in anarchy. We can hardly keep the laws that we have now. Speed limits for example are dictated for safety reasons but how many accidents do you hear about which are caused by someone who is driving too fast.

When you see a military formation the troop on the front right is called the right guide. The entire formation is kept in line by the guide because each person uses him as a compass. The duty of the guide is to find an object in the distance and walk directly towards it. This keeps the rest of the formation on a straight and true path. In the same sense your moral compass keeps you on a straight and true course throughout life. It helps you to avoid unnecessary detours and delays that only serve to hinder your success.

A moral compass is not a true compass if you dont really believe in what you are doing. Dont just set your standards just to say that you have them. Set them because you have total faith and confidence that they will take you through life. I have personally made the word of God my compass. The reason is that if God can hold this universe together, cause the sun to rise and set each day so consistently that the best timepieces are based on the movement of objects that he has placed in heaven, how can I not trust in his word?Set High Personal Standards

Your success or failure certainly rests on the compass that you choose as your own guideline through life. Keep in mind that when I say success I am not necessarily talking about the amount of money of goods that you have. Success is more about your relationship with other people than anything else. Do people love and trust you? Are there people who will follow you because they believe in you and the words which come out of your mouth? Is there someone in the world who trusts you enough to follow you into a difficult situation? If you can answer yes to these questions you can consider your life to be successful as far as Im concerned, although there may be others who measure success by a different yardstick.

Your core values determine the way that you approach problem solving situations. Do you lie to solve problems or can you stick to a brutal honest truth? Do you resort to violence to get your point across, or can you do it through diplomacy?

People will actually respect the person who sticks to their values because it shows that you are true to yourself. People know that if you are true to yourself and your values they can follow you because your leadership is stable. People will only follow those that they have confidence in. Unfortunately public confidence is sorely lacking in the authority figures that we have in this country because there have been so many public scandals and there is so much mistrust of our government officials. The bottom line of this article is that if you want to be an effective leader you will have to display sound moral standards. Riceland Enterprises

by: tishbite
Personal Injury Claims - Hoping Your Efforts Best Denver Personal Injury Lawyers Found Professional Help of Lancaster Lawyers in Personal Injury Cases Vision Shopsters: UK Personal Insurance Distribution 2010 The Scope Of Personal Injury Law And How You Can Benefit From It Getting Auto Insurance Quotes With No Personal Info -- Is It Possible What Can You Expect On A Personal Injury Training Course? How To Narrow Down Your Choice Of Maryland Insurance Companies How Can Personal Injury lawyers Help Me Out? Oregon Personal Injury Law Firms The Keys To Personal Growth How To Apply For The Bad Credit Personal Auto Loan An Assurance Only Personal Injury Lawyers Can Provide You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.47.253) / Processed in 0.012607 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3679, 967,