Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Sermon For Kids: Jesus Lead Us
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sermon For Kids: Jesus Lead Us

Central Teaching Truth

When life is unfair, God will help us through.

Bible Text

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never die, and no one can steal them out of my hand (John 10:27-28).

Resources

Youll need three or four blindfolds and several objects to set up a small obstacle course. Ask one or two adult assistants to help you set up the course. Alternatively, blindfold everyone and lead them about the church.

What to do/ say

As you begin your message, have your assistants set up an obstacle course in front of the area where the children sit.

"Has anyone here ever gone through an obstacle course?" Let children respond.

"Obstacle courses are used to train soldiers to run fast and to be quick and alert when theyre on the battlefield. Weve set up a little obstacle course here today." Describe the course youve set up.

"Could I have three or four volunteers to try my obstacle course?" Choose three or four children. Let them begin the course and then stop them.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. You have to do this obstacle course blindfolded. But dont worry, Ill lead you." Have the volunteers hold hands. Then lead them through the obstacle course. Other children may call out directions or encouragement.

When children have completed the course, remove their blindfolds and have them sit down. "There, we made it! Congratulations!" Lead children in applause for volunteers.

Debrief

"What would have happened if the blindfolded volunteers had to go through the obstacle course without a leader?" Let children respond.

"Without a leader, they might have stumbled and fallen. The Bible says Jesus leads us like a shepherd leads sheep. Listen." Read the scripture text from John 10:27-28.

"When were following Jesus, we cant always see whats up ahead. Sometimes things may seem difficult and even unfair, but Jesus will always lead us, just like I led our brave volunteers."

"Of course, what happens in real life is a bit different from our obstacle course. When were following Jesus, we dont reach the end of the obstacle course until we get to heaven. Yet, no matter how many obstacles are in our way, Jesus will always lead us through."

by: KenSapp
Bulk Buying Cheap Cigarettes Online Will Save You Money Down The Line Break On Houston City, Tx With Your Wife And Obtain Low-rates Apartelles, Eat, Bars And Family Parks Get your Advanced IT Degree through Online Study Take The Help Of Online Real Estate Companies For Investment In The Right Properties Tax Liens - Knowing The Risks Of Buying Tax Liens Mind Seduction Revealed - Focus On a Female's Emotions Laser Hair Removal - the best method of hair removal? by:Nigel green Simple And Lucrative Way To Make Money Online Ideal Places to Use a Rollup Banner Stand What Items Are Available To Buy In The Aircraft Why Roman Blinds Make The Best Window Treatments Older Women Looking For Younger Men How To Attract Younger Males Marriage Transaction – Do YOU Live Up To YOUR End Of The Deal?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.239.149.56) / Processed in 0.012302 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2392, 975,
Sermon For Kids: Jesus Lead Us