Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » premature ejaculation treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

premature ejaculation treatment

EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique, can be a very valuable tool to heal the causes

of Premature Ejaculation and to re-programme any negative or limiting self talk, as PE is most often caused by psychological factors (stress, performance anxiety, fear, or guilt etc). Even when caused by physical factors (rare) there is still a psychological component involved.

EFT is an 'energy healing' method where you stimulate well established energy meridian points on your body by tapping on them with your fingertips. Meridians are central to Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture etc), which has been the primary form of medicine in China for more than 5000 years. They are pathways in the body, along which energy flows. Meridians are usually associated with an organ, so there are meridians for Stomach, Spleen, Gall Bladder, Liver and others.

EFT involves gently tapping on the end points of these meridians, while focusing on the problem, to settle energy disturbances in the meridians. As you tap, the energy settles, and the level of emotion is reduced. It is very easy to learn and memorise and doesn't need any equipment etc. You can get a free manual on EFT at Gary Craig's website, emofree, that gives you all the general tapping points and procedures so you can start using it immediately.

When you use EFT for PE, you need to use 'set up phrases', specific to premature ejaculation to tap on.

Here are some example 'set up phrases':

Even though I doubt if EFT can cure my PE, I allow myself the possibility of being completely healed and love, accept and forgive myself.

Even though I don't think I will ever be cured of PE and I don't think EFT will work, I deeply love accept and forgive myself

Even though I have felt pressure to perform and fear of disappointment for a very long time, I choose to allow myself to take baby steps toward releasing this problem and love, accept and forgive myself.

Even though I feel ashamed for having PE, I deeply love accept and forgive myself

Even though I dread having sex because I'm scared I'll ejaculate too quickly, I deeply love accept and forgive myself

Even though I feel such pressure to perform and worry that I will be a disappointment, I deeply and completely love and accept myself

Even though I feel angry at myself for losing control, I deeply and completely love and accept myself

Basically use whatever emotion about premature ejaculation that is troubling you the most, followed by accepting it and loving and forgiving yourself for it, as a set up phrase. It is actually a very easy technique to master and use.

>>>>>>>>>>Click Here To Visit The Ejaculation Tips Website.

If you need more help with premature ejaculation, have a look at a review of Premature Ejaculation programmes available. More tips on Premature Ejaculation

By: mariosocieto
Advanced Hair Solutions Recognizes National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Why Buy Lamisil for Nail Fungus Treatment? Get to Know About Treatment for Hives Exciting Treatment Enhancements for your Face and Feet with Sculptra The Only Natural Anxiety Treatment That Is Endorsed World-Wide By Doctors And Psychologists An Orthodontic Treatment for Teeth Gaps Be Optimistic While Undergoing Treatment To Cure panic Attacks Easily Hemorrhoid Miracle The Right Hemorrhoid Treatments Treatment for Shingles Outbreak on the Face Treatment for Keratosis Pilaris-Understanding Your Choices Eating Disorder Treatment Causes of skin cancer Cataract Remedies| How to Prevent and Treatment for Cataract
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.116.159) / Processed in 0.004812 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3589, 301,